Id like to see a mirror to ITS: The 'Infinity Legends System'
1. Set up the exact same way as ITS, profiles can be cross linked.
2. There would be a legends season that runs the same time as the ITS season, Wotan would be an example of an event within this season
3. You have a ranking based on your win/loss:
3a. You receive points based on what you got in game, not who won. 8/2 is still 2 for you.
3b. There are scaling values based on relative ranking of the players involved, the bigger the difference up, the more credit, the bigger the difference down, the less credit.
3c. There is a bonus scaling for high quality batreps, as achived through upvoting/downvoting ratio.
4. There are a number of Achievements that can be achieved, ie x number of batreps, recieve 10 upvotes on a vid batrep, themed terrain to story ect.
5. Let players register and run there own narrative events.
6. Appoint narritive commanders- These are the 'warcor' of the legends season. They provide the story for the faction and progress it throughout the season. Note that this doesnt have to be lore changing, its a big sphere and a lot can happen that is outside of the official narritive.
Just my 2 cents. I didn't actually play because the time commitment is to great and the community to toxic, and it seems far more a competition than a narrative.