Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'scratch build'.
Found 3 results
So the problem with reptile series TAG's is that they don't look like a series, they have the widest range of chassis types in the game. Head or sensor cluster, internal or carried weapons, tail or no tail, operators legs in thighs or not, master arms or not they cover the full range. Now I've already made my Iguana by adding a tail and repeater antenna to a reposed lizard but my Corregidor also need a pair of Geckos. So I'm going to scratch build, I'm not a great sculptor but if I make some plastic templates jointed with wire I reckon I can manage a half decent job of building them up with green stuff so here is a start. The plan is to keep Gecko style legs with a Lizard type sensor cluster and a tail (theory being that the tail and sensor cluster were standard across the series, later series used higher speed gyros and didn't need the balance tail). I'll also stick with built in weaponry but go with forearm mounts like the salamander rather than firing through the palm. I'm attempting a running pose with the first (combi rifle) gecko.
Hello everyone, About a week from now I'll be hosting a small club tournament and it happened that i was one Objective room short.... So i build one. The room was constructed out of 4mm MDF and decorated with leftover sprue from previous MDF/ HDF scenery pieced (Spartan scenics, Microarts, Zen terrain and Systema if i recall correctly). Asteticly i went for a more low-tech version of the Micoarts version and see how far i could get. Some more detailing will be done in painting, but for now its quite functional. Anyway what do you think. Building materials Sides Sides Inside view Top view gr cloak
As my old threat was locked I have to start new one. Anyway im working on getting Objective room (Market) for the desert table bellow: So there are some pictures of project in progress: Its is the same material and techniques as the rest of the buidlings. The doors are ofcourse removable, the plan is to have to roof partialy covered by "cloth roof" of some bright contrast color and having tile floor inside. anyway that is it for now (right now i used just some Balsa wood, polystyrene, wire, hardback paper and glue)