ANTIGRAV

Conversion thread! what've you got going on?

3,157 posts in this topic

Nice!  I'm not fond of the bare heads in Imperial Service, so that's definitely something I want to mess with.

3 hours ago, Monni said:

Work in progress - this is going to be a Blackjack for my OCP PD themed USAriadna.

Sounds like a wonderful idea. Can't wait to see the rest of this force.

I've definitely been bitten by the conversion bug again. I need to start getting some painted now though.

The latest 3 are (from left to right)

Hunzakut with Rifle/Light Shotgun so I can have a Forward Observer (using the Ghulam to his right's arms)

Ghulam with Rifle/Light Grenade Launcher (using the Hunzacutie arms)

And lastly a Zhayedan with Sniper Rifle (using a Taureg's Sniper Rifle and a lot of cutting to his arms.) I need to green stuff his right arm back on next and clean up the rest of the left arm.

a0deaeacb0f55b5e8b459fdb43cad12c.jpg

And some close ups

368129ad7707c512aa7116a500f57973.jpga9cb053d8814c97a7fd5c048188a1b26.jpgd85308f4df7f978f60ee5f2d0ede95ea.jpg

Sent from my Harrier from EE using Tapatalk

Nice job ;)

To be honest the Zhayedan looks a bit weird, at least from this angle. In Infinity the babes have thinner arms and it can be seen in your conversions. Still from the perspective on table it won't matter  ;)

And I wanted to show you something small that has it's 10th birthday tomorrow ;) Because X-mas is coming I want to use this popular thread to wish you all merry christmas with my Santa GnoBLaR!

GnoBLaR.jpg

Good luck with dices, only the right decisions in battles!

GnoBLaR2.jpg

And much time and strenght for our hobby, so your armies will grow with many great conversions and painted beauties :)

GnoBLaR3.jpg

Also have a wonderful new year with more presents that the poor little guy is carrying ;)

GnoBLaR4.jpg

PozdRawiam ./ Greetings

Not really a conversion per se but I knocked up some simple Objective Markers made from Second Cup coffee stirrers and spare bases. 

DSC_0297_zpsaxhawyhn.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit

Nice job

To be honest the Zhayedan looks a bit weird, at least from this angle. In Infinity the babes have thinner arms and it can be seen in your conversions. Still from the perspective on table it won't matter 

What's really odd is the Hunzacutie arms are bigger than the Ghulam ones but they attach differently so in filing them down I may have done too much. The Zhayedan looks odd cos he is missing his entire arm above the forearm. The only element of the Taureg that remains is the gun and left hand so once the arm is greenstuffed he should look fine. The only query for me now is whether to change the head direction or not?

Sent from my Harrier from EE using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, KedzioR_vo said:

wish you all merry christmas with my Santa GnoBLaR!

Ah yes, Ogre Kingdoms. Hope to have a small force of them someday.

17 minutes ago, Golem2God said:

Ah yes, Ogre Kingdoms. Hope to have a small force of them someday soon.

I believe it's Ogor now, because all armies must have silly unique and trade markable names :rain-cloud:

17 minutes ago, Col said:

I believe it's Ogor now, because all armies must have silly unique and trade markable names :rain-cloud:

True. So true.

Really love this Sphinx. It looks like badass alien hunter looking for prey :pacman_by_bad_blood:

@Adeon Sphinx is a piece of good job. Giger themed base fits really nice.

In meanwhile TONI is Back

D0aCoMI.jpghtotvH5.jpgP60ZpP5.jpgyUb612M.jpg

Oh, consider that idea stolen right there, T.I.A.! I have the same model and was wondering what do with it for my NCA.

11 minutes ago, Deathklokk said:

Oh, consider that idea stolen right there, T.I.A.! I have the same model and was wondering what do with it for my NCA.

I did one of these as well, I'll have to post it as soon as I finish the last little bit. Really easy conversion.

Some time ago someone in this thread (I think) posted a picture of one of the old Posthuman models converted to the Mark 2 hacker w/ boarding shotgun, but I can't find it anymore.  I want to figure out how it was done so I can make something similar.

Can anyone help?

@Adeon, that's one of the best reposes I've seen in Infinity -period-. You made that potentially-goofy model really work: Really, really nice job there.