ANTIGRAV

Conversion thread! what've you got going on?

3,157 posts in this topic

aproved!!

Enough ugly

Since I have to wait for some missing kilts anyway I used one of my female Wulver's kilts to kitbash another AP HMG Grey with a Tankhunter. My older conversion from last page is doing her job well. But her armor simply doesn't look very "ariadnan". I don't consider this conversion to be 100% done yet because I need to add some green stuff to fill the gap in the upper left of the kilt where I filed off too much but so far I'm pretty happy about it.

fA6cE8w.jpg

33 minutes ago, Commoner1 said:

Since I have to wait for some missing kilts anyway I used one of my female Wulver's kilts to kitbash another AP HMG Grey with a Tankhunter. My older conversion from last page is doing her job well. But her armor simply doesn't look very "ariadnan". I don't consider this conversion to be 100% done yet because I need to add some green stuff to fill the gap in the upper left of the kilt where I filed off too much but so far I'm pretty happy about it.

That`s photobucket, it doesn`t show pictures on other sites for free anymore.

@sarf

edit: Hosted at imgur now. I hope that works.

Working on Dogovoi.

Cutlass is obviously the big change. I'll let that cure then attack with a file.

Belt buckle, shoulder straps and back pockets needed a bit of a redress to match Domovois sculpt

received_10154694995962019.jpeg

received_10154694995967019.jpeg

Nothing too exciting tonight.  But I was looking at the forthcoming Umbra Legate Spitfire and thinking about how I really didn't need a third Legate...  so I decided to swap the Samaritan's arms onto the Legate Hacker's body.  I find the Samaritan body to be pretty much unplayable, so this gets me a usable Samaritan, plus I can definitely find use for both the CCW and Spitfire Legates.

KuMeVAy4DDUQFT_HFDjqXzGdHs7jPzpoHqOXfYw-

Aside from a little filing and gap-filling, the only change was making a small cut on the inside of the CCW's elbow so that I could slightly bend the joint to make the arm make sense when held forward like that.  The pose is still ridiculous because that's just how the body is sculpted, but I'm satisfied with it.

it almost looks like a female salamander. lmao

On 10.8.2017 at 11:29 PM, Killionaire said:

Very minor conversion--- one lock of hair added to forehead.

06LI3JF.jpg

That did wonders for the overall aesthetics of the model - I'llhave to steal this idea from you :P

Btw, what weapon is Emily carrying? I'm still unsure what to proxy her as...

Thankya. Emily's carrying a Combi+LGL. She proxies perfectly as the Acon Regular Hacker with LGL + FastPanda, which is a super weird and awesome loadout, in sectorial or vanilla.

On 6/25/2016 at 3:34 AM, Hexer said:

My take on the Alguacil -> Moran Maasai conversion:

20160625_122617.jpg

20160625_122631.jpg

20160625_122655.jpg

That was a gorgeous conversion.

5 hours ago, Killionaire said:

Decided it was a bit weird for reporters to be hanging around with my special forces guys doing very illegal things. Given how prolific the Warcor is, I decided to make a new one: A Camera Drone. Actually made from (50%) CB Parts if you can ID them all :)

zYtqsdK.jpg

Wow, now I have inspiration to scratchbuild Meteor)))