Sihook

Different ads for holo ad boards - suggestion

31 posts in this topic

Hacking devices could work... Don't forget all the more... adult products as well though, I mean just look at that picture of life in the human sphere, one of the like five pop-ups the guy is looking at is something like 'erotic nightclub, sexdolls etc, etc...' Ah infinity embracing rule 34 at every turn.

I reckon you could bring some Combined Army imagery into these in the form of public enemy type posters...

"Have You seen this Xenomorph?" Picture of extreme close up of a Caskuda reaching at the camera

or

"Beware!" With a picture of the Avatar ripping somebody in half and a giant "CENSORED" plastered across the icky bits

A bit like the commercials from Starship Troopers

"Have you seen this Woman?" Speculo Killer pic in a playboy -style pose

Hacking devices could work... Don't forget all the more... adult products as well though, I mean just look at that picture of life in the human sphere, one of the like five pop-ups the guy is looking at is something like 'erotic nightclub, sexdolls etc, etc...' Ah infinity embracing rule 34 at every turn.

Yea, but that pic is life aboard a Nomad ship. I'm all for T&A in advertising but I'm sure the Haqq states would be more modest.

Also going by the pic it seems that almost everyone has a commlog with enhanced reality built in. Maybe targeted advertising like in the Minority Report flim, where the adverts call your name, remind you to pick up their latest products. We need some product placement on the boards.

Yea, but that pic is life aboard a Nomad ship. I'm all for T&A in advertising but I'm sure the Haqq states would be more modest.

Oh, a little bit more modest, that's for sure :blush:

...sorry, couldn't resist ;)

I thought the aforementioned picture is from the seedier side of a PanO dirtside city? Way to few weird-looking people.

My list of wanted advertisements:

Groundcar and spinners

Beer and soft drinks

Different Holonet sites: news, sport events, fiction entertainment, dating, gaming, eBay-style buy and sell, fiction and non-fiction ebooks...

Schools and Universities

Clothing - several lines, both male and female - don't forget shoes

Travel - planet-themed to fit in anywhere - Whale safaries on Svalarheim, cultural vacations to Earth ("Se Paris before being re-bodied - your first life deserves it"), jungle treks on Dawn....

Food - from chewing gum to junk food to high cuisine

I mean, propaganda in the Infinity universe is likely quite suble and embedded in other entertainment and news, nobody advertises for military hardware, and hacking is likely illegal for Joe Schmoe...

Continuing on with my Rule 34 comments, how about some advertisements for Pupniks? basicly a geneticly engineered gaurd dog. If you don't get the rule 34 bit read the description for the uberfallcommand.