Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Micro Art Studio

addition to our District 5 range

20 posts in this topic

/me likey

Are you guys going to put together/sell a "table deal", where you get enough buildings and whatnot for 4x4, at a slight discount? Like... a couple of these buildings, a couple of those buildings, a billboard set, and some crates for $xxx. Obviously, it would be expensive, but I think I'd be in the market for it.

Maybe. :D

Agree with cervantes.. we would like to have some set of buildings with some sort of discount or bonus.. :-)

Those look like they'll make an excellent addition to your other apartments. 13 euros seem really cheap as well!

How soon is 'soon'? :)

I'm putting in a tokens and buildings order later this week...

20120924_174101.jpg

I can't help being noticing the bridge/walkway in the background. Is that a teaser for a different upcoming product, too?

I don't think it is exactly the thing you have in mind.

See, the MAS are preparing to launch their own miniature wargame - Wolsung Steampunk Skirmish Game - that is said to be presented in October.

They have some miniatures available for it since a while, and at some games fair - was it Gencon that large one in UK ome months ago? - they've presented a full steampunk board for the purpose of it (as you could expect from MAS, it was stunning!).

I'd bet that what you can see in the background is the equivalent of MAS Disctrict 5 WalkwaySet in a steampunk incarnation. Not that you couldn't use it for Infinity, of course.

Were have you been all this time? teats perfect.

I will also echo the suggestion for a table bundle deal.

but please try to add an HDF mat in it.

How soon is 'soon'? :)

I'm putting in a tokens and buildings order later this week...

Agreed! How soon is soon?

I can see one of these small buildings on top of a rectangular building on top of an L shaped building.

Nice addition to the line. I like!

When will these be released, and when will those steampunk buildings that are on your facebook page be released? Those look amazing too!

Hi,

This new piece - called District 5 Guard House - will be available around half of October on our online store.

For Wolsung buildings information please check our Facebook account. I'd rather not advertise our non-Infinity related items here. Wolsung catwalks got into picture background by chance. One thing I can tell you you'll be able to get them since Essen Spiel.

Regards

Jan

Simply Awesome. I hope you continue to build more items like this and the other District 5/Infinity items... they're a huge boon to people like me who seem to lack the ability to make decent terrain from scratch (mine always look like they were put together by a 3yr old having a tantrum...).

Very keen on picking up 2 of these along with a couple of L shaped buildings when these are released :)

Are there any plans to make a pack of urban city terrain elements at all? like lamp posts, bus shelters, dumpsters, toilet blocks etc..... This could be a great addition to your existing range of MDF Infinity terrain and to enhance our tables:)

Cheers

Well, thats a nice little edition to the range. Look forward to getting a pair of those.

Also, in the first pic, on the far right, do I spy a prototype for the billboards/signs that may be attaches to the D5 buildings?!?!

Interesting...

Chaoshead87

That's an awesome looking building. I'll definitely be picking up 1 or 3 of them...

Looks realy cool!

But what i would like to see is and think would look really good is a 2 lvl building shaped as a hexagon were the second level is slightly larger (~30mm) than the first lvl, and "doors" on the second lvl to attach walkways betwen this one and other buildings in your range.

It could be made modular so you could build it the other way around as to have the larger piece as 1 lvl and smaller as 2lvl making it look like a balcony that goes around the building.

It will scream si-fi and Infinity because its shaped as a hexagon, and who doesn't want hexagon buildings on your hexagon bord pieces. :D

Pleas do this to spare me the time of building it myself. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0