Kueller

What Is Santa Bringing You?

76 posts in this topic

I'm getting some screnery and some mini's for Christmas, what have people put on their christmas list?

Hopefuly I can get plenty of painting done with my new mini's :)

I'm getting an airbrush finally lol.

Polish distributor Infinity screwed up and my gifts for Christmas not arrived.

Polish distributor Infinity screwed up and my gifts for Christmas not arrived.

That Isn't cool :(

Santa through agents known as friends brought me

A Hactao with HMG, 2 Sun Jian Rapid Response Units, Armoured Cavalry a Treitak and a Kurgat Enginer which were merged into Ozarat or however you spell his name.

We had our christmas party yesterday or as I called it Yule.

I hope for some minis for my Corregidor & QK, but well, I put down a pretty lenghty list so I certainly don't expect it will be all covered (besides, it wouldn't be exactly fun...).

But what will it be, oh what it will be...? Less than a day to learn that :)

No infinity from santa for me...but I made myself some nice presents aka a new Ariadna Force and a nice working lamp for painting at night.

Ons getting the new book, a dozer, and the frenchie starter box so I can flush out my meros. And depending on if I get some monies ill pick up some more stuff.

I know I have Sarissa Precision family hub building, MAS walkways and MAS holo ads :) And there Is a blister shape present under the tree.

It's a very Japanese Sectorial Christmas for me!

Ajax for me, I don't even play ALEPH but its going to be a cool painting project. The man bag will have to go though.

I'll get the whole Steel Phalax except the Probots and the Chandra, their turn comes in January with the December release for the Phalanx. :)

Some Loup garus to complete my Ariadna collection and then some Aleph hopefully.

That Isn't cool :(

You're telling me :( I'm still waiting for my 2 Batroids, which are, coincidentally, how my CA celebrate the day of the Unconquered Sun.

Paradiso, but I've already opened it and been reading through the pages!

I'd have an epic Vyros for Warmachine but the UK supplier messed up. I'll just comfort myself with the Masterpiece Lambor I'm getting :)

A whole pile of Combined Army minis with some Tohaa and Aleph stuff for good measure.

I am getting a ton of Foam core crafting supplies from Dick Blick. I wish there were more Aleph models to buy :(

Nothing, my LGS hasn't put in any infinity orders for two months because all he has are spec ops, starters, and the remnants of the last order no one really wants(though he does have YJ baggage REMs, which are mighty tempting). Hell he only got Paradiso in 2 weeks ago, it was ridiculous (though part of it was a mess up on CBs end, so I still got Marlene). It's really irritating, I'd love the Steel Phalanx and some Tohaa stuff, but he won't order in unless he gets enough to fill the shelves, which are full of stuff people don't want, because he didn't get new releases for nearly six months :S

So far a Dragoes but hopefully some more minis. I simply made a list if what I have. Then put money in my wife's paypal and told her if it isn't on the list then I want it. So we will see what more I get.

A six pack of IPA, a locked office door and whole lot of quite time to paint.

From others... A 20oz med/rare Prime Rib, a purple Unicorn Roly Poly Pal plushie and a 1/35 scale USMC AAV model kit.

In gifts to myself...

Sniper Lasiq, 2 Muyibs w/ rifle and spitfire, 2 Nasmats, and 2 Muttawi'ah.

100 25mm MDF bases from Warsenal. 4 24x24" sheets of 1" thick pink foam. 4 3x24" strips of basswood. 8 20x30" sheets of foamboard. 12 .02x12x24" sheets of foam pvc. 2 packs of GF9 plasticard packs. And, A few Sarissa kits: Large Helipad, Industrial Hab, 2 Explorer Habs, 1 Settler Hab, Sat Tower.

Basically, a ton of project material to make 2 'more sci fi'-themed terrain sets, compared to what we currently use, for gaming nights at the LGS. Should keep me busy until classes start up again in mid-January. Really need to get an airbrush eventually to paint all of it, maybe in the Spring.

We did a Secret Santa, I got an Al Hawwa Hacker.

I also feel like Santa gave me one hell of a flu. Curse you fatman, you win this time!