Koni

[Missing Pieces & Complaint Codes] Tutorial

251 posts in this topic

Thanks for the info!  Can this be stickied somewhere obvious?

One comment: the blue codes are a relatively recent addition, older models will have white codes both in the baggies and in the box itself, and really old models (pre-Human Sphere I think; if it's a box it may have a slightly different outline design) won't have codes at all.

And I assume the model number is the one around the logo on boxes, and the one labeled "Holocard Ref." on blister cards?

Also, can you clarify what "A picture of the packaging and the code besides it" means? Do you mean a picture of all the parts like in the unpack thread so you can know exactly what's missing/wrong, or just a picture of the box/blister with the code so you know it's a new model and not a used one that's missing something because of damage etc.?

Yes, the model number is the one around the logo. It always takes the form '280' plus three digits for the faction and item, a '-' and another four digits starting with 0 which generally show the release order.

[HS] a little more about ref

crocman ref : 280266-0436 --> 28 0 2 66 0436

28 is for the mini format (28mm for Infinity.  Corvus belli's 15mm mini start with 15)
 0 is for product type (0 for mini, 9 for book, 5 for patch)
 2 is for army (1 ariadna, 2 pano, 3 yu jing, 4 haqq, 5 nomade, 6 AC 7 merc 8 aleph 9 tohaa)
66 told us that it's the 66th Pano release
and 0436 that it's the 436th  infinity release (exept resculpt)

;)

Great tutorial! =) If I ever miss a part, I'll know what to do! ^^ 

[HS] a little more about ref

crocman ref : 280266-0436 --> 28 0 2 66 0436

28 is for the mini format (28mm for Infinity.  Corvus belli's 15mm mini start with 15)

0 is for product type (0 for mini, 9 for book, 5 for patch)

2 is for army (1 ariadna, 2 pano, 3 yu jing, 4 haqq, 5 nomade, 6 AC 7 merc 8 aleph 9 tohaa)

66 told us that it's the 66th Pano release

and 0436 that it's the 436th  infinity release (exept resculpt)

Nice. Now I'll have to redo my whole release database XD

(that was a joke stop liking this post)

So,

If a piece is missing and it's not blatantly obvious large or small, how do I know if it's a white or blue case?

Also, what's your Policy on older models? I recently got a Magarhiba guard (complete) but without the complaint code.

If a piece is missing and it's not blatantly obvious large or small, how do I know if it's a white or blue case?

Also, what's your Policy on older models? I recently got a Magarhiba guard (complete) but without the complaint code.

Just send them all the codes. In the Maghariba's case, a photo should suffice for explanation, the really old boxes usually have a slightly different design.

We don't sell spared parts.

This is disappointing, but understandable.

Very good thread !!! This will avoid any confusion.

I have an ongoing problem with a missing Bao Snaper Multi-Rifle+Arm. CB sent me a package very rapidly but because of miscommunication I received the wrong part. :_crying__rvmp_by_bad_blood:

I now have 3 right arms and no sniper rifle arm. I resent an email on sept 16th with no answer yet.

[edit] Since my query is unresoveld do I need to make a new request with these guidelines? Or the part is already in the mail maybe?[/edit]

I wonder if it would be possible for CB to start posting unpack pictures themselves. Penemue's thread is one I always check anytime I get something new to see if it needs anything added. If we could compare what we get with unpack pictures, we would have a better idea when we get mispacks. While 90% of the time or more it is obvious if something is missing, some of the smaller parts are easy to overlook. Or almost get mistaken for flash some of the time.

Oooh. I sent in a complaint for missing legs in a remote box previously. It didn't follow this template but I did get an email saying they'd get to it as soon as possible. So I should still be good right?

I've just translated it for french user... Thanks for all CB ;)

Is there a similar service for miscasts? I have a Farzan that's got several holes in his left leg and while I usually don't mind some imperfections, this one is a bit worse.

DSC_0273_zps4cdae90e.jpg

DSC_0271_zps597953cd.jpg

DSC_0272_zpsedec3fba.jpg

Is there a similar service for miscasts? I have a Farzan that's got several holes in his left leg and while I usually don't mind some imperfections, this one is a bit worse.

DSC_0273_zps4cdae90e.jpg

DSC_0271_zps597953cd.jpg

DSC_0272_zpsedec3fba.jpg

You only can complain about missing parts, misspacks or incomplete, misscasted or broken pieces.

Pretty sure this won't count as exaggerated moldlines ;), so yes this should be standard procedure.

Pretty sure this won't count as exaggerated moldlines ;), so yes this should be standard procedure.

Thanks :) I haven't noticed the piece you quoted, so the original post to me seemed to talk only about missing pieces. Time to make a packaging picture and hope I haven't mistaken the complaint code :)

One comment: the blue codes are a relatively recent addition, older models will have white codes both in the baggies and in the box itself, and really old models (pre-Human Sphere I think; if it's a box it may have a slightly different outline design) won't have codes at all.

Just tell me which code belongs to each package part.

And I assume the model number is the one around the logo on boxes, and the one labeled "Holocard Ref." on blister cards?

Exactly.

Also, can you clarify what "A picture of the packaging and the code besides it" means? Do you mean a picture of all the parts like in the unpack thread so you can know exactly what's missing/wrong, or just a picture of the box/blister with the code so you know it's a new model and not a used one that's missing something because of damage etc.?

A picture of everything you have unpacked, with the complaint code. 

I wonder if it would be possible for CB to start posting unpack pictures themselves. Penemue's thread is one I always check anytime I get something new to see if it needs anything added. If we could compare what we get with unpack pictures, we would have a better idea when we get mispacks. While 90% of the time or more it is obvious if something is missing, some of the smaller parts are easy to overlook. Or almost get mistaken for flash some of the time.

We'll consider it for the future. 

Oooh. I sent in a complaint for missing legs in a remote box previously. It didn't follow this template but I did get an email saying they'd get to it as soon as possible. So I should still be good right?

Old requests will be processed as well. New ones, please, use new method. Thanks.

Any questions, please, post it here :D

PS: Again, I need to ask you again a little bit of patience. Implement new method will cause a little delay on solve all problems. 

Hi Koni-

I am the guy who was sent an Skiavoros arm instead of a head. I did send in a new request in the new format last week but have not heard back yet. Did you receive my request?

Thanks,

A

Hi Koni-

I am the guy who was sent an Skiavoros arm instead of a head. I did send in a new request in the new format last week but have not heard back yet. Did you receive my request?

Thanks,

A

Hi!

I've receive it. I'll solve ASAP ;)

Hi!

I've receive it. I'll solve ASAP ;)

Thanks Koni!

I appreciate your hard work in a very difficult job!

A little annoyed that I'd have to buy an Order sergeant box to replace the combi-rifle for my order sergeant, but the policy is understandable.

I also made a complain about the Ragiks Wing (I'm Danny Cerri) in the New Form, did you Receive it? Just for Knowing or I can resend it ;)

ok, so i bought a Hassassin Lasiq w/ Sniper Rifle... her left arm is missing, but the complaint code is on a white tag... will this matter?

also, i bought several things and didn't realize that her arm was missing until after i had emptied the bag out and now i don't know which code tag it was that she had, but all the stuff i bought was all haqqs. what should i do?

What if there is no complaint code in the blister?

I ordered two Shang Ji Invincables back in July from two different online retailers. Both came missing the four antenna that attach to the back and neither one came with a complaint code. I contacted Corvus Belli about the issue using the method in the old thread on July 16th after I received the first one. When I received the second one with the same problem, I sent another email on July 20th.

Both of my emails were ignored.