Koni

[Missing Pieces & Complaint Codes] Tutorial

243 posts in this topic

Props to Corvus Belli for great customer service! Bought a Bagh-mari box and saw that one of the heads were missing from the sprue: got a new one after just a couple of days.

Just had to send an email because I'm missing the Taureg sniper backpack and female Ghulam's backpack in my Red Veil box; I got four of the standard male-sized backpacks for my Haqq but not those two.

I don't actually know which exact code slip corresponds to the Taureg because of how I was assembling the figures, so I just included all the RV slips and all the Haqq figures in the photo and tried to explain that in the email. I also haven't found the white box-level slip anywhere in my RV box.

Irritated because I was looking forward to painting the Taureg soon, her coat has such fantastic detail on it!

1 hour ago, Wirelizard said:

I also haven't found the white box-level slip anywhere in my RV box.

If it makes you feel a little better I haven’t got a white slip in my Red Veil box either. I'm missing the aiming Zhanshi, and looked all over for the white slip to include in the email. I only opened it this afternoon and have looked in the bin just in case I did bin it by accident. 

No white slip in my box either. Also missing Tuaregs backpack. 

Thought I were missing part of the Ahl Fasid too but that was just me being extra dumb. 

CBs CS is top-notch. 

Got my first mispack last week, pangguling remotes missing the ziplock bags with pieces, should get the parts in the mail pretty soon :)

On 9/25/2016 at 8:06 PM, splayedpaintbrush said:

If it makes you feel a little better I haven’t got a white slip in my Red Veil box either. I'm missing the aiming Zhanshi, and looked all over for the white slip to include in the email. I only opened it this afternoon and have looked in the bin just in case I did bin it by accident. 

On 9/25/2016 at 8:11 PM, bladerunner_35 said:

No white slip in my box either. Also missing Tuaregs backpack. 

Thought I were missing part of the Ahl Fasid too but that was just me being extra dumb. 

CBs CS is top-notch. 

No white slip in mine either, emailed them with pic's as I am missing the Zhanshi with Shouldered Rifle and the Hsien, though I did get an extra Invincible.

Update: Had a reply this morning everything sorted now to wait watching for the postie.

Edited by Nul'taar
update

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:07 AM, maartendp said:

Got my first mispack last week, pangguling remotes missing the ziplock bags with pieces, should get the parts in the mail pretty soon :)

and yesterday the parts arived.

So, I bought an ALEPH starter pack, realized about halfway through assembly that I'm missing shoulder pads for a Tactbot, so I sent in an email with a picture of the pieces I had and the complaint code. Do I get an email acknowledgement? I followed the form, but I'm also wondering if my picture was sufficiently accurate? I took it of the parts I had and the complaint code, but not of the entire box, considering I'd already assembled everything else.

I just got an ALEPH starter pack, mine was missing the shin guards on one of the Tactbots. Sent the email with the image, code, etc, and the very next day got an email back saying they would send replacements as soon as possible.

That was quick.

I just got an operation red veil with the pre order yuan yuan in it and he's missing the sheath to his sword, I have all the blue codes from the box but I ended up mixing them all up with the ones from the box set and the ones I got from operation ice storm is there anyway to figure out which one goes to the yuan yuan?

30 minutes ago, greatKingCaleb said:

I just got an operation red veil with the pre order yuan yuan in it and he's missing the sheath to his sword, I have all the blue codes from the box but I ended up mixing them all up with the ones from the box set and the ones I got from operation ice storm is there anyway to figure out which one goes to the yuan yuan?

Don't worry about that, just send a photo with the problem and all the codes you have, and we'll try to help you :)

9 hours ago, Koni said:

Don't worry about that, just send a photo with the problem and all the codes you have, and we'll try to help you :)

Thanks for the advice I'll send an email in a couple minutes with all the codes :P

Hi @Koni !

I got a miscast today. The first after almost 30 models. Sadly it would be very hard to recreate the missing pewter with green stuff, the outer lines wouild be a real challenge.
See for yourself:

I will send you an emal with the details.

Cheers,
Son of Abaddon

IMG_20170131_192534[1].jpg

Hi, @Koni
I have a problem.
Just bought an old model (Vector Operator blister) from local store sale. Blister was clearly unopened. And the model had two right arm pieces and no left one. The blister was from those oldschool years, when no complaint codes were packed with miniatures.
I suppose that you don't even have casting molds for this miniature now. But I wish I'm wrong.
Any advise from you?

What if you have everything but the blue code because you thought everything was okay. Then you realized the head was horribly miscast. 

10 hours ago, darthmurphy said:

What if you have everything but the blue code because you thought everything was okay. Then you realized the head was horribly miscast. 

You report a miscast / mispack just the same, just noting that the blue code was not included.

I had such a case - missing piece and missing code in a freshly opened blister. I made a photo, added a description and mailed it all to CB. Worked just fine.

7 hours ago, Errhile said:

You report a miscast / mispack just the same, just noting that the blue code was not included.

I had such a case - missing piece and missing code in a freshly opened blister. I made a photo, added a description and mailed it all to CB. Worked just fine.

Thanks

Gui Feng Xi Zhuang was missing from my Dire Foes 6. Sent an email with pic yesterday. Are replies usually speedy?