Koni

[Missing Pieces & Complaint Codes] Tutorial

259 posts in this topic

Update: It arrived today! I didn't get an email or anything but I guess CB are listening they're just really busy :-) Thanks 

On 4/21/2017 at 3:14 AM, Hindenburg said:

Gui Feng Xi Zhuang was missing from my Dire Foes 6. Sent an email with pic yesterday. Are replies usually speedy?

i too am missing this. i had a lot of the codes scattered around my table . some in the waste basket i sent them all . i wonder if the codes are the same . this is not the right torso🤔

UPDATE November 22

Just got an email confirmation from my last post at 21 hrs ago. They will be sending my new part. Thanks CB

UPDATE December 16

December 16 i just got my replacement part . i live in west canada so it took a while.

20171122_021349.jpg

Hello!

I have a problem with complectation of USAriadna army pack. There are two zip bags with Foxtrot rangers, and no one with one of the grunts. But there is no white label with complaint code in the box =( That's why i can't send mail to [email protected] What will i need to do? Send mail without number on white label?

Is this right, that complain codes must be censored on images in forum messages?
Photo with all labels in box (only blue labels in zip bags):

vydZoZOj4Yc.jpg
Photo with two foxtrot rangers:

6pQy8Fw8sSs.jpg

Yanghelm

i took the blue tag out of the bag and the models . took a picture of that . see the example i got in my post above yours.

Hello guys,

I've specifically made an account on here to ask for some advice! I recently bought the Beyond IceStorm and the Beyond RedVeil boxes (these are my first infinity purchases!). They say they come with a limited an edition figure which was a plus point for buying them, but upon opening my Beyond RedVeil box I can't find the CSU (corporate security guy), so I have sent an email to the aforementioned address using the structure provided. I then noticed the text underneath saying suspicious emails will be obviated, so I'm a little worried they aren't going to take me seriously when I actually do have a missing model. :wacko:

Really let your just let us buy the individual parts. I didn't realize the right procedure for doing this so now I have a worthless 100 dollar "contact force." I'd have been more than willing to spend 20-25 bucks on two heads, but now I think I'm just gonna give up on playing this. No way I'm spending another 100 bucks.