Jmeis982

New Alpha Bag

30 posts in this topic

It was kind of surreal to watch the guy turn down a sale because they were "closed".

They had been "closed" for the past 1.5 hours but hadn't cleared off their table yet, all the items still on it, prices on paper on top of or next to each item.

Threadmancy, but Mayacast has shown a new Alpha Bag  on their Facebook. No info yet about it becoming available for retail though! 

I'll be seeing the maya cast boys on Thursday, I'll see if I can steal a pic or two of it

Didn't get a pic of it, but, same size relatively, (one side is .75 of an inch narrower than the other,) moved the book pouch to the back (hopefully will fix the handle tears), and has the Velcro mounted in the front like the beta bag. Since I was going to pick up the magna rack I will stick with my old alpha

Didn't get a pic of it, but, same size relatively, (one side is .75 of an inch narrower than the other,) moved the book pouch to the back (hopefully will fix the handle tears), and has the Velcro mounted in the front like the beta bag. Since I was going to pick up the magna rack I will stick with my old alpha