Customeeple

Presentation

24 posts in this topic

Hello. We are Customeeple a Spain -based company engaged in the manufacture of extras for all types of games , we have recently developed a new line of products compatible with Infinity the game . These products have been designed in collaboration with Corvus Belli and are designed to facilitate and help give a more immersive feel to the game. They are products designed to meet the existing needs with practicality and customization .

You can find our articles to infinity here:

But Customeeple not only sell our products but we aim to become your perfect solution for all your gaming needs. With a team of people with years of experience in graphic design and even more years of experience in the field of games , we can listen to proposals to send us : Templates with your nickname and aesthetics you want, paint your miniatures games, create thematic those markers you need to give a special touch to your army . We work a variety of materials and techniques : wood , acrylic, laser cut parts , printing in large formats , boards mounted ... We can do anything you can imagine.

Ask us without obligation: http://www.customeeple.com/form/

We trust to  cover the needs of hobbyists to infinty more faithful with our specialized products and services.

A greeting

I already had a look at the site, those outline camo markers are lovely! I've also sent you an email asking about retail terms...

Very good looking. Would you think about making the status markers in languages other than Spanish? 

Cool. It is too bad the Yu Jing ones lean so heavily to ninjas and Hac Tao - a Guilang and Daofei would have been nice.

Would you think about making the status markers in languages other than Spanish? 

I second this question.

I would have already ordered the status markers if they were available in english.

Also I'm not so keen about the faction logo on the markers. I'd like to avoid buying two sets of markers for my two armies. A neutral token set would be a nice addition.

I love the Yàoxiè lù duan Holoechoes!  Who, if anyone yet, will be selling these in the US?

Lol, why is it again that we're not allowed to discuss "unofficial" products that compete with "official" ones, when they're already doing a great job competing with themselves?

"Sure mister Warsenal, we'll take your licensing money so you can be our official partner. By the way, have you met our other new friend Customeeple? They make camo markers much like yours, except we went ahead and gave them permission to use actual infinity silhouettes. Hope you don't mind." :P

Seriously though, it's a pretty smart move on CB's part. I just wish they'd focus on helping a few companies produce what they think are the ideal products for their game, rather than making it rain product licenses and letting the free market sort it out. For example, Customeeple's marker designs made from the materials used by Warsenal would be pretty cool, but I doubt we'll ever see them, as they'd be too similar.

I do really like these, but have just a few suggestions. It would be nice to be able to choose what color you get, rather than having it linked to a faction. Also, why not laser-cut the bases too (not a big fan of the black plastic bases, I guess we're meant to base them like we would a model)?

Very cool.

It's really great to have some European company which provides us with LITKO-like stuff - especially when it's designed for Infinity. B)

Hi to all the Infinity community.

Answering to your questions

1) All our markers are always available in Spanish and English, sorry if some of the photo were not completely clear. We added an additional option to the products where you can choose language, that will avoid any misunderstanding.

2) About our line of products... We cant say anything about the products of other partners. But when we decided to start a line of Infinity products we had the main idea to try to offer something new, something different. With products like the Holoechoes or the Camo Silhouettes we think that we achieve it.

About the colours. We linked the miniatures to the colours we think they will suit them best, but since our web is about game customizations if you want any new idea, change any colours to customize your products a bit more. Contact us and we will see what we can do about it.

Thanks for the support! we will release a second wave of products soon.

The Yaoxie and Bran have to be my favorite 2 silhouettes, Variety is the spice of life!

I do really like these, but have just a few suggestions. It would be nice to be able to choose what color you get, rather than having it linked to a faction. Also, why not laser-cut the bases too (not a big fan of the black plastic bases, I guess we're meant to base them like we would a model)?

Yeah, my Nomads are green, so I'd highly consider the Nomad Camo Markers if they were in green.   Though the clearish blue ones have a kinda cool "Predator" effect, so I might consider them too.    But the red?  Nope.

Have you considered making nanoscreen markers for Shasvastii units?

Looking good, the silhouettes in particular, I am glad somebody finally decided to go this way.

Have you considered making nanoscreen markers for Shasvastii units?

Not at the present time, It's a product that already exist and, as we said, above we try always to offer new products or a least give them a nice twist. But thank's for the suggestion.

Have you considered making a generic camo set and a generic holoechoes? People who have more than one army might be tempted to buy a generic set but not multiples for different armies.

I would prefer generic, but for different reasons. I don't want to place a specific model's silhouette on the table unless it's already been revealed and has recloaked (in which case these are awesome). When a marker is currently unidentified, I don't want it to be hinting anything (truthfully or falsely).

Have you considered making a generic camo set and a generic holoechoes? People who have more than one army might be tempted to buy a generic set but not multiples for different armies.

It's a bit the same as before, it´s an existing product, we don´t see the need for generic Holoechoes, since they are intended to represent a virtual copy of a specific miniature.

We will always try to sell specialized items on our website instead of generics. But if anyone is interested in any customization, just contact us.

Nice, I like your ideas. For me though the cost to ship would most likely cause me to pass on ordering. Looked into Escenorama product a few months back and the ship was the same cost as the product, 50 euro. Had to pass on that one. Nice items though, would be in if you could find a U.S. distributor. Thanks for sharing and good luck.

*Edit- post deleted at the request of Warsenal.

My question now is, where are we supposed to actually discuss the items made by CB's partners? As consumers, we should be able to make comparisons and share our thoughts about them, right? Or, is this just ad space where we're supposed to "ooh and ah?"

Really, Todd?

Gotta agree with Dude on this one Todd. That was uncool to say the least.

What? They're both partners with CB now. What difference does it make if it's posted in this thread or another one on this same forum. Customeeple all but acknowledged the existence of these products himself.

Is this section of the forum purely advertising space, or is it still part of the forum? I see no reason why we can't discuss/compare similar products (especially when they're both made by companies endorsed by CB).

At the very least, try doing it in a thread that wasn't started by one of the vendors, on that vendor's own subforum, to announce their products.