Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Customeeple

Customeeple New Products November

8 posts in this topic

We are happy to present our new products for this month. As always you can purchase them right now in our shop:

www.customeeple.com

1LyZONk.jpg

In addition to the holoechoes products we had available we also added H Yasbir the new Dire foe released this month.

Qdqmp2J.jpg

79KKpvW.jpg

Two new special templates. The first one for smoke effects in smoked grey and the second one a Blast template. This last one comes with an add-on to check all the explosion radius, even his height.

WCszEYA.jpg

Also this month we also present a MDF structure. Our new Dice Tower for Infinity is designed to be not also an useful accessory but part of the game scenery and become one new game element. The tower includes 2 small consoles that you can add to it, or assemble them as a independent scenery piece to be used in missions.

a8tAu0H.jpg

Finally you can see our new suppressing fire marker, which fits perfectly with the game bases to represent accurately this game effect.

1450043_10151866559133842_1802795831_n.j

And with all the products associated to a specific faction that we presented last week. We released MEGAPACKS which include a set of 21 orders + 22 status markers + a pack with all the 5 camouflage silhouettes. All of the available for all the factions of the game. You can save some money buying all them together.

imagen-generica.jpg

Here you can see a selection of photo shoots of our new products.

We hope you will enjoy them _lol__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif

A9PijEh.jpg

1479452_10151866558573842_423614025_n.jp

1459856_10151866558773842_47843075_n.jpg

1480769_10151866558583842_851000095_n.jp

1470257_10151866558748842_1333971297_n.j

So sweet. :)

To elaborate, I'm very interested in the echo silhouettes for yasbir, sforza, and the bashi. All needed desperately. The camo just adds some variety with the warsenal markers.

the things look nice!

1) supp.fire is put to the far end (not the base)

2) how do you play the cammo markers, if its obvious which unit it represents?

For the support fire it's handy to have both start and end points.

The camo markers are for any unit. The irony is the haqq camo marker above is the Tuareg, a TO camo. But that could be a Farzan, hawwa, or hanzakut, or mine under there.

Same with shasvasti. Could be a malignos (isn't that TO too?) but it could just as easily be seed pods, a shrouded, an aswang, etc.

I think it's there for faction flavor. :)

Are you planning on getting any US distribution outlets? I'm really liking that dice tower.

Are you planning to release basehuggers without faction emblems? I'd buy some.

ed: basehuggers obviously, how did I even make such a typo ><

We are all in with faction flavor :D

Are you planning on getting any US distribution outlets? I'm really liking that dice tower.

We are a small business yet, so at this moment there is no near future plans on getting an US distribution. But we have no problem in sending our items over seas, maybe you can talk to a couple of players, so the shipment becomes not so expensive. 

Are you planning to release baseguhhers without faction emblems? I'd buy some.

expect something in that direction in near future :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0