Hydra

H-Logs - The Solution For Your Logistic Problems!

490 posts in this topic

The securtiae lady

Securita1_zps02c0575d.jpg

Love the flyer helmet!  The reflections on that visor are perfect!

Sadly... those are real reflections. Lots of gloss does the trick...

Hahahaha. This and the "that NMM is great!" ... "it's metallic paint" are king. Don't be sad, Savaranola does great shiny clothes... with gloss varnish. It works, in 3D.

That's how I figure out where to paint my reflections, painting where the light is.  Was easier to do with GW minis, since I usually had at least one duplicate model in the squad...

I still love the model.

I see someone else has the Sedition Wars set lying about. :) 

Inspired conversions, your mobile brigada is a particularly nice piece of work. 

Such smooth paintwork there, they must look great on the table together.

Thanks everybody. Glad you like them. Will do a group shot for YouTube to See Them in their natural invironment. :)

Gesendet von meinem FP1 mit Tapatalk

Mightly impressive collection. I'm in awe of how neat and tight your painting style is.

I love how smooth your red is! Mine tends to get rather 'cloggy' if you know what I mean, while yours look really tight. Awesome paintjobs on every single one of them! 

Thanks a lot:) maybe i can shed some light in my technique. It is rather simple, yet multilayerd. I tend to Walter down my paint quite strong. There fore i need a solid base do work from. After a black spray primer follows a "dusting" with white spray primer (this leaves shadowy areas black). After a wash with a grey Brown ( still using old GW paints. Don't know their actual name) i get a solid base to work Form. Fürst layer is "graveyard earth" which gets mixed with More and more (Blähungen) orange. For the last Highlights on sharp edges i put some (spacewolf) grey into the mix. Pure white would be to dramatic imho.

I hope that helpsr somehow. I will try do do yome step by step yhots in the next model.

Very nice. I feel Like is not sufficient, how do I fav a post ?

I like your bases paint job too. It's very harmonious.

...Fürst layer is "graveyard earth" which gets mixed with More and more (Blähungen) orange...

HAHA Blähungen orange (it means flatulences, for all the non-german speakers out there). I guess thats your german autocorrect trying to make sense of "Blazing Orange"

Lovely Minis and really nice paintjob.

But I'm especially in love with your bases! Care to post a tutorial on those for a fellow German? They look perfect for Nomads and I'm currently starting a force of those. 

You are correct about the autocomplete. I m rather new to this whole Smartphone thingy ...

About the bases: sure, tutorial coming up. Need tto get some Bades done anyway. Just recently improved my tech :)

There's a whole website dedicated to the amusing things Auto"correct" does.

That last update post really needed to be split across more posts, just so I could properly Like them all.

I know this is no news to you, but I so much enjoy painting the Inf Miniatures... simply because you know there is only this one right now you are painting and you don't have his other 25 friend waiting there for the same paint job.... sooo refreshing after 15 years of one army after the other...

Yeah, I hear you.  It's soooo nice to have maybe 5 models to work on instead of 500 (damn Guard/Nids armies)

Anyhow, behold the crapload of pictures.

Again, I have to apologise for the rather wierd quality. My "good" camera is "gone" and I am stuck with my smartphone cam. The whiter works rather wierd and tones down the colors.

Believe me, they are more vivid in RL :D

Zero3_zpsaa0cb32e.jpg

Zero2_zpse8cdc22c.jpg

My Fav Zero. One of the models I started this game for...

LOVE the OSL on this one!

MercAshcroft1_zpsdb6eabd7.jpgMercAshcroft2_zpsa494d49a.jpgMercAshcroft3_zps04fc8208.jpg

The first and the last time I did those stockings. Love how they turned out, but it is so ard to dublicate that onto other models...

:woohoo: about covers my reaction!

Well about time for some updates, don't you think? Luckily not such a block of miniatures.

Those miniatures represent the learning curve I am having with plying Infinity... I learn special rules one step at a time. You may which rules I am learning with these...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

And finally a little helper... That already has had his glorious moments.

Posted Image

Hope you like them.

Getting exited... getting my geckos tomorrow...

:excited:

Oh and my corregidor box... and... and drones and... oh...

Hahahaha. This and the "that NMM is great!" ... "it's metallic paint" are king.

- Awesome OSL man!

- Nah, it's got LEDs mounted inside :D

A little something as mine and pos markers. Again electronic sections in you home improvement store is your friend ;)

Posted Image

Here some wip shots of my current doing... Some mines and some wildcats.

They are the first time, I painting several INF mini at the same time... I hope the quality doesn't suffer too much. I am painting the layers on the two guys first as a sort of practice for the girl...

Posted ImagePosted Image

And I am preparing a little tut I on my bases...

Excellent detail, each model looks good on it's own. Can't wait to see a group shot or some tabletop action. :)