Bogatyr

There's A Train A'coming...

75 posts in this topic

So... The train for the Paradiso mission 205 is already in production (I know, I know, it was about bloody time). I don't have any official images to show but I've seen the prototype in person and I must say it's one sexy, sexy beast which will make a spectacular centerpiece for any Infinity gaming table. It's also compatible with the Bandua "Made for Infinity" containers.

We expect to have it available within the next month or two at the most. I'll keep you posted if I manage to grab some photos or any other information.

I can't wait to see it !

An idea of the price ?

I hate my dads model railway, but I want this train so bad! 

Lets hypothetically say: I've saved up 80€ for this as soon as you annouced it...  would that be enough? 

Wish I could give you all something on the price, but I'm just a lowly messenger here, so I don't have anything currently. I'll pester Pablo for an approximate quote, though.

I cannot wait for this - i was looking at using some O-scale model trains or something but the cost is fairly prohibitive. Looking forward to seeing some pictures!

Wow ! I try to find this one since a long time with no success , thank you FatherKnowsBest ! But I don't think it's the Bandua one ...

Is this it:

link removed

Nope, not Bandua's.

Ours has a few more acrylic bits and the front is much, much less boxy than this one. Also, it fits the Bandua "Made for Infinity" cargo containers.

Nope, not Bandua's.

Ours has a few more acrylic bits and the front is much, much less boxy than this one. Also, it fits the Bandua "Made for Infinity" cargo containers.

Still no pics ?

Still no pics ?

I'll pester up the chain of command to see if I can get some spoilers.

I would like to remind the rules about advertisements and kickstarters.

I would like to remind the rules about advertisements and kickstarters.

do they state that he has to show us a picture. or  he on the naughty list ?

Forgot about the Kickstarter rule.  The gist of my post was that there are other trains on the market right now.  When they all come out it would be cool to see someone do a side by side review (which will probably cost upwards of $300).

this ban on advertising other companies is stupid.

Okay, tiny spoiler time! This is what I've got from Bandua so far. It's not much but I guess with Bandua's announcement that February is going to be Infinity Month I'm sure we can expect the train to be released real soon.

And now, on to the photos.

exterior_zpsfdd755c7.png

And a tiny peek at the inside of one of the cabs.

interior_zpsd556c2cc.png

I'll keep you posted with any new info from Bandua!

I didn't post a picture nor did I advertise anything.  I just asked "Is this it?" with a link.  I didn't endorse anything or anyone, in fact, I don't give two s***s about Campaign Paradiso or the men who sail her.

I also hate kickstarters.  I didn't reference one or show images of one.

I'm a supermoderator of a forum with almost 80k members now, and if there is something wrong, I try and contact the person involved and let them know what's up.  This forum, in comparison, is usually a lot more friendly, and a good deal smaller.

The advertising rules thread has been locked so I can't post anything in there, but is posting anything just even in passing verboten?

I seriously doubt that Bandua Games is threatened by another company claiming that they have made a train that might be suitable for Campaign Paradiso.

My gears, they be grinded, yo.

Awesome sneaks. Thanks.

Really lpoking forward to this. Will pick up some containers during infinity month.

Can we not let this thread get derailed.

Can we not let this thread get derailed.

Lol, good pun. ;)

The advertising rules being used to interfere with our ability to compare/discuss products is pretty annoying. Might as well just make this an advertising/announcement section for the "official" companies, and close it off to comments completely.

However, if CB and their partners stand behind their products, they shouldn't be threatened by the mere mention of alternatives. :S

The advertising rules thread has been locked so I can't post anything in there, but is posting anything just even in passing verboten?

That's the problem, "advertising" was never defined. It seems we may be allowed to include unofficial products in our arcologies threads, but it's unclear how far we can go. It's apparent that we may not interfere in any way with the "advertising space" of CB's partners (even if just comparing them with other official partners).

So... The train for the Paradiso mission 205 is already in production (I know, I know, it was about bloody time). I don't have any official images to show but I've seen the prototype in person and I must say it's one sexy, sexy beast which will make a spectacular centerpiece for any Infinity gaming table. It's also compatible with the Bandua "Made for Infinity" containers.

We expect to have it available within the next month or two at the most. I'll keep you posted if I manage to grab some photos or any other information.

There was a company in the UK that didnt make it off and going but they had preveiwed a Train model made out of MDF. Have you seen this one?

There was a company in the UK that didnt make it off and going but they had preveiwed a Train model made out of MDF. Have you seen this one?

Nope, not really. But look just beneath this post...

...of course this is cool because I just dropped $100 on a train from another company...

Chaoshead87

Looks awesome, much better than I expected! Especially the transparent door and tank container (hope to see a few more different ones)!

...of course this is cool because I just dropped $100 on a train from another company...

You probably made this one come out a few months sooner.

On behalf of everyone waiting, I thank you.