Customeeple

Customeeple New Items January

23 posts in this topic

Here's all our news for Infinity this month. A full list of products we'll savor in the coming days:

Neons for Buildings

Designed to be used in all buildings of official partners of infinity

Bases 

We extend our online database to infinity with the bases inspired by the official to aleph and a base designed to replace the one that brings the official prize tournaments ITS

Game elements

You can check our website for each product individually, but we will talk about them in detail in the next days. For more info you can also take a quick look at the news on our facebook page where you can see pictures of everything.

arcovision.jpg

general1.jpg

nano-circulos1.jpg

01.jpg

basesaleph.jpg

Those signs are brilliant! Just ordered several sets! I'm glad you made them available in Japanese. Although I'm unsure what the hiragana is supposed to translate to.

They'll help my terrain look even more like a Yu Jing slum.

Now I just have to learn patience while I wait for it to ship to California...

We use google translate to put simple terms on the signs in Japanese, if I remember correctly it says "plane" " big and powerful"  "soup, macaroni, rice" and "broadcast television " on the big one, just simple terms that could be on the street of any city. 

Wow. Will your bases be carried by the War Store anytime soon?

Placed an order today! You guys should definitively do more bases, stuff like that ITS one is amazing.

your things are very nice, guys.

1) was it a good idea to make the nanoscreens different size than the originals? they actually matter game-wise.

2) the los markers are on the other hand superb, simple useful idea.

3) consider a generic camo marker. the silhouettes are nice, but use them as mines etc... a bit counter-conceptual

1) was it a good idea to make the nanoscreens different size than the originals? they actually matter game-wise.

Does it? Nanoscreens aren't scenery, they're just a marker that provides cover to the owner only.

Does it? Nanoscreens aren't scenery, they're just a marker that provides cover to the owner only.

yes, thats it :D

2) the los markers are on the other hand superb, simple useful idea.

3) consider a generic camo marker. the silhouettes are nice, but use them as mines etc... a bit counter-conceptual

about 3 actually, in game terms, a camo marker marking a mine should be as a normal camo marker without distinction, same size and base, so... it is what it should be :P.

Your stuff is beautiful and I'd love to get my hands on some of it.  Do you know of any US suppliers or stores, either retail or internet?

Your stuff is beautiful and I'd love to get my hands on some of it.  Do you know of any US suppliers or stores, either retail or internet?

I've looked, not yet, gotta order from them, they shipped my order last Wednesday, it's in New York right now, I expect to have it this Wednesday, so from the time I ordered to right now, we're looking at a little less than a week and a half, not bad I'd say.

Also they made some custom stuff so the little bit of a wait is just fine and allowed me to make a last minute request before the box was shipped. They are just some amazing people over at Customeeple!

Thank you, that's great to hear.  I just can't afford international shipping right now...

Their minimum is 150 euro for free shipping so get a couple more guys together and you can have all you like

Thank you, Wuji, for posting so fast ;).

We still don´t have any US distributor or retailer, but we will keep working on it. Meanwhile, as Wuji said, we offer free shipping in orders above 150€ (more or less 206 USD at this time).

Have a nice day!

You guys are welcome, I post so fast cause I love Infinity and I love your accessories. I just hope every time I say something on your guys' behalf that I'm telling the truth, also what's the colors of acrylic you guys have? So far I've seen: orange, yellow, magenta, green, blue, clear and black. Is this correct?

Hi!

The colors are, more or less: red, orange, green, grey smoke, clear, violet, magenta fluor, yellow fluor, orange fuor, green fluor and light blue fluor.

Hope it helps!

Those holo-ads are awesome! I love the fact that you guys create Arabic and Chinese banners as well. =) Really neat! Gotta get me some of those! ^^ Love them! 

Btw, just popped into my head. It might be cool, since PanO also has India as its demographic and 1 billion people are Indian at the moment, you could design some banners with Devanagari writing on them. =) That would be cool and flavourful. I mean, 1 billion people should leave some cultural trace in 180 years. ;) haha! 

Great work guys, keep them coming! 

So we got our Customeeple order just in time for our first tournament this past weekend and we are greatly pleased, they made everything to our specification and everything looks beautiful.

The status markers are a great concept that was implemented extremely well. The color coordination means you don't have to search for the right one because you already know the color you're looking for instead of flipping over one white or silver side to reveal the wrong marker you want. The order tokens have that same ease of use color coordinated acrylic with your faction or sectorial on it, I prefer sectorial so mixing up who's tokens and markers are who's is no longer a problem. The templates they make are the exact same size as you need to play Infinity with neat designs on them including your faction or sectorial and you can add your ITS name, PIN and color preference for complete customization and let everyone know who you are when you reveal a heavy flamethrower, nanopulser or rocket template!

The objectives pack comes with as many objectives as you need that comes in a nice variety and great design, even without instructions just looking at the picture of what you're putting together is enough. Can't wait to get them painted up along with the dice tower that also serves as a scenery piece and the acrylic signs.

Customeeple also hooked us up with a little custom Bakunin carry case for all the markers and tokens, the haqqislam neonacrylic sign with camel on it and their new markers that show field of view around a models base along with some acrylic bases.

They really did a great job with our big ass order. We spent roughly $505.00 and we all agree it was money well spent, we each got the big Faction mega packs, several of us got the template sets that again were completely customized and the objectives sets and everything is just awesome looking.

Thank you to everyone at Customeeple!

post-8303-0-07376000-1395247237_thumb.jp

post-8303-0-25642400-1395247257_thumb.jp

post-8303-0-95697100-1395247270_thumb.jp

post-8303-0-12736700-1395247289_thumb.jp

post-8303-0-42247200-1395247309_thumb.jp

You'll have to forgive that nothing is actually being used in the pics, we were all too excited while playing to take pics so all these were aftershots as it wouldn't make any sense to put Bakunin markers on an Aleph unit :P.

Goddamit why didn't I think of putting my ITS pin in the templates, that's a great idea!

Goddamit why didn't I think of putting my ITS pin in the templates, that's a great idea!

Will the pin be the same for every ITS in the future? I thought it was just meant for ITS 2014. Still, it's a great idea though! ;) 

Mine rolled over from last year. I have no idea how but I'm gonna start a thread about it!

Will the pin be the same for every ITS in the future? I thought it was just meant for ITS 2014. Still, it's a great idea though! ;)