Apollo7889

Mayanet: The Premier Infinity Companion For Ipad

1,336 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, ToadChild said:

I've uploaded a new beta build for people to test.  Changes are:

• All units have unit classifications listed.
  • Mobile Brigada BSG Lieutenant
  • Kamau updates (I added the HRL / SMG option, not the Combi + LGL)

I need testers to go through each army and verify that all of the unit classifications are correct.  Please let me know if you are interested in volunteering to check a particular army.  This includes people who are not currently testers but would like to join.

My test flight app no longer has MayaNet beta attached. Can you re-add me?

27 minutes ago, macfergusson said:

My test flight app no longer has MayaNet beta attached. Can you re-add me?

I had to reset the testers list a while back.  Please email or PM me your name/email and I will re-add you.

Celestial Guard are listed as having a Combi Rifle, Light Grenade Launcher instead of a Combi Rifle+Light Grenade Launcher. 

Not really a bit issue unless you want to Scavenge them. 

17 hours ago, inane.imp said:

Celestial Guard are listed as having a Combi Rifle, Light Grenade Launcher instead of a Combi Rifle+Light Grenade Launcher. 

Not really a bit issue unless you want to Scavenge them. 

Yes, at this time I do not track A+B weapons as single entities, and instead just have them as A and B.  It's on the list of things to maybe fix in the future, but it's going to be a lot of boring data entry.

I'm uploading a new build this evening.  It should be available in the next few days.

• Add unit classifications to the central pane
  • Update Kamau profile
  • Add Mobile Brigada BSG Lieutenant
  • Bug fixes

And the new version is up!  As always, please report any issues here or via the in-app email.

18 hours ago, ToadChild said:

And the new version is up!  As always, please report any issues here or via the in-app email.

App is crushing while in app update is going on . Me and another warcor have same issue.

UPD - reinstalling the app solved the issue

6 hours ago, Kwisatz Haderach said:

App is crushing while in app update is going on . Me and another warcor have same issue.

UPD - reinstalling the app solved the issue

Crash on upgrade is pretty bad, though.  I'll check the crash logs and see how widespread it is.  If necessary, I may have to pull this build and try again.

If anyone else is having crashes when upgrading, please let me know and do not delete and reinstall.  I'd like to figure out what is going on.

On the other hand, if you've upgraded and had no issues, that would be good to know as well.  B)