Customeeple

Customeeple New Releases (February 2014)

39 posts in this topic

Hi all! 

Yes we make the status tokens (and other tokens) with sectorial markings. In fact we customize any of our products with anything. And we will do almost anything that you have in mind (well, if we talk about markers and game aids ;) )

And Thank you Wuji for answering ;).

Ah, might have to bounce an email through then.

MAF are my main, so I definitely want a full set. But I'm debating whether or not to get a second generic set, or load up on shinies for my MO too.

As for leaving me hanging... I was being coy. You guys are awesome. I'm pretty sure I can survive waiting a few days for news ;)

I have a question regarding the playfield:  currently I am planning to build a table so that thing comes at the right time. I’m thinking about gluing the tiles onto some wood tiles at the same size to make those modules a little more robust.

Would it be possible to purchase a set without the green tiles? Secondly I am not sure whether I like the straight street setup. Would it be possible to angle the whole design-layout by let’s say 45° to make direct fire lanes into the opposite tablehalf less pronounced?

I don't see how rotating them will make them any less straight.

Point given, I meant that the straight is not going along the table border and pointing directly into/out of a deployment zone. So when you look parallel to the table edge your LOS is broken. You could block LOS by placing a lot of cars and stuff, but still, rotating the layout helps, at least in our group. I hope it is clear what i mean? :huh:

Not really.  If you have a straight line going from corner to corner, a person can still put a miniature in that lane and lay down suppression fire accross the board.

Hi all!

Regarding the playmat and some of the questions about it: in a few days we will show some new images and options that will answer some of this questions ;).

Stay tuned ;)

Always the innovators :)

Are there any plans to do a 6'x4' mat? Our group finds 4'x4' is too small, even for infinity.

The mat is interesting, but I wonted if it could also be done in a high quality mousepad style material.

The mat is interesting, but I wonted if it could also be done in a high quality mousepad style material.

like a big roll up 4'x4'

Was thinking the tiles as is, would fit in a nice box too.

ooooh, okay, like 16 1'x1' squares on a nice kushy surface

On second thought, failing a complete 6'x4' mat, how about selling the tiles individually? That way you can select how exactly you want to expand the mat. More road, more plain concrete, more parks, etc.

Hi all!

Lets see...

We are looking for a provider so we can make the playmats in mousepad (or a similar material). Perhaps it will take long, but as soon as we can make the mats this way we will inform all of you ;) (It is not the first time this question is asked and we were looking for some time).

At this time there is no plan for a playmat sizing 6'x4', but selling the tiles alone or in thematic packs is something we are planning to do in a near future.

And don´t forget we customize our products in order to meet the customer´s needs. You can ask for different tiles for your mat or even more tiles...well, perhaps a new design for tiles...you just have to send us a email to: [email protected] and ask for what you have in mind ;)

In the first post I added two links with more information about the playmat. 

Have a nice day!!