Scorch

Data Sphere - The Online Infinity Magazine

94 posts in this topic

I have an account but the site appears to have little traffic. I admire your enthusiasm. 

That's why we changed it! ;) The new page has been up for an hour or so now. The old forum is still there btw and we realized it didn't get that much traffic. 

The look is awesome and very professional even though I usually only check by to have a look at the terrain section. nevertheless, great work and keep it up! :thumb-up:

The look is awesome and very professional even though I usually only check by to have a look at the terrain section. nevertheless, great work and keep it up! :thumb-up:

Yep, most of our traffic did! ;) But now we have something new! We hope it will help to introduce new players to the game, since it's all in one page and not all over the place in the forums. Both Arachas and I frequent this forums so it's easy for us to filter all the social babbling and other noise out of it. :)   

I have an account but the site appears to have little traffic. I admire your enthusiasm. 

The Facebook page has been doing well, at least.  ^_^

Cool, I'll check it out tomorrow when I have some downtime at work.

Nice style/ layout, great work. :D

Cool, I'll check it out tomorrow when I have some downtime at work.

Good to hear! 

Nice style/ layout, great work. :D

Thanks! ^^ 

Thanks for the sticky, guys! :D 

Surprise surprise! Magno has written his first column for Data Sphere! He'll write a series of columns in the months before GenCon to give us all a look at the teamed efforts of a few to organize GenCon 2014 for the many! Be sure to check it out and leave a comment! 

Btw, we're still looking for bloggers, columnists and writers. If you want to contribute to the Data Sphere feel free to contact me or Arachas! 

Good stuff guys, loving the new look and approach. I ran out of likes for the day so..

like-a-boss-15.jpg

I love the emagazine format and a stable place for player resources. The forum has always been a great place for information and discussion but it can only do so much because it's a forum after all. This is fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing this grow.

If you need art assets (doubtfull it looks awesome enough doubt I could improve it) just ask

Glad to hear such positive responses! :) Great! That's why we put up all the work! 

If you need art assets (doubtfull it looks awesome enough doubt I could improve it) just ask

We might in the future, thanks for the offer anyway! ;) Right now we're just focussing on getting this thing running and ironing out all the kinks (if that's the expression?)

Quoting you again just to say you have some great skills! :) Just took a look at your 'doodle' thread(come on, those pieces of art are not doodles!). Great work! Awesome! 

Holy CRAP that is some awesome stuff. :D

Looks good so far guys.

I'll get in touch with our big event dude down here and see if we can't get the East Coast Event guys collaborating on something.

Looks good so far guys.

I'll get in touch with our big event dude down here and see if we can't get the East Coast Event guys collaborating on something.

Cool! Glad you are willing to help! :) 

So you're looking for people to write about stuff ?

We're looking for people who love Infinity and want to commit to writing blogposts on a regular basis.

What Arachas said. If you're interested and think you're up to it, let me know.