Hydra

The Tibirium Incident

60 posts in this topic

nod_zps2924421f.gif

Kanephoto_zpsf55776c4.jpg

Welcome back my child. Let me show you what you have found and reclaimed for the Brotherhood on the Nomad Server.

This is the result of a long and path-breaking research project. A project that....ceased to exist when armed forces entered the lab, slaughtered all scientists and tried to delete all data. But this, this has survived. The Future. Revolution. Redemption.

New_Tiberium_Growth_zps39dcc871.jpg

What you see here is Tiberium. In the whole human sphere every cube is made of silk, a material only found on Bourak: rare, expensive, impossible to syntesize. Until now. Tiberium is a substance that resembles silk in almost every way, but with the formula and the right knowlegde it is easy to produce from common materials to be found in the whole human sphere.

Do know what this means? It means cheap cubes. It means immortality not being a priviliedge of the wealthy anymore, but availiable to the oppressed and deprived. If transferring minds on cube made of tiberium works, it might be a new era of resurrection.

If it does not work however, well, it might be something else entirely.

But first things first. Nomads have escaped with the formula and produce Tiberium this very moment, as this is exactly what I want them to do. However, it is crucial that we know every detail of their fabrication and their results, so I want you to capture the first load of tiberium, as I need to investigate and... optimize...it.

They will transport it on a train through no-mans land. You will assemble a small squad, meet with some local cossack ariadna, attack a train station on it's route and change the destination to our research lab.

Do not fail me.

nod_zps2924421f.gif

And straight from the NOD Propaganda Section:

Healthy%20NOd%20Gir_zpsfeksjxrq.jpg

nod_zps2924421f.gif

Kanephoto_zpsf55776c4.jpg

You are closing in on the train station now, here is a tactical map of the entrance. Enter the area from the north and attack along the marked routes. The northern crosshair marks the console to stop the train once arrived. The southern crosshair marks the estiated postion of the locomotive in which you can change its destination.

205briefing_zps42af7d04.jpg

As our operation has reached a critical pahse, i have provided you with an invaluable assets for this mission. I have send a member of my shadow team to the location and she is already in position. Once the assault begins, she will eliminate possible hostile forces trying to take control of the train.

Here is an overview on your squad and our cossack allies:

qapu_khalqi_logo_small.png Haqqislam - Qapu Khalqi | 10 Modelle

alguaciles_logo_small.png Alguacil Combi (10|0)
alguaciles_logo_small.png Alguacil Combi (10|0)
hafza_unit_logo_small.png Hafza Leutnant (17|0)
hafza_unit_logo_small.png Hafza Observer (20|0)
djanbazan_logo_small.png Djanbazan HMG (36|1.5)
azra_il_logo_small.png Azra'il AP Rifle (36|0.5)
yuan_yuan_logo_small.png Yuan Yuan AP CCW (11|0)
azra_il_logo_small.png Azra'il Spitfire (36|2)
al_hawwa_unit_logo_small.png Hawwa' Observer (24|0)
saito_togan_logo_small.png Saito Togan (41|0)

241/200 Punkte | 4/4 UWK
(241/200)

ariadna_logo_small.png Ariadna | 10 models

line_kazak_logo_small.png Line Kazak Rifle (9|0)
line_kazak_logo_small.png Line Kazak Rifle (9|0)
line_kazak_logo_small.png Line Kazak Lieutenant (9|0)
volunteer_intel_isobel_mcgregor_logo_sma Isobel McGregor AP (23|0.5)
kazak_spetsnazs_logo_small.png Spetsnaz HMG (38|1.5)
dog_warriors_logo_small.png Dog-Warrior (28|0)
foxtrot_logo_small.png Foxtrot Observer (20|0)
chasseurs_logo_small.png Chasseur Minelayer (20|0.5)
chasseurs_logo_small.png Chasseur Minelayer (20|0.5)
s_a_s_logo_small.png S.A.S. CRAP (23|0)

199/200 points | 3/4 swc

nod_zps2924421f.gif

Awesome story telling (as always) :D ! The battle reports are also becoming better and better both in their telling and in visuals, it's a joy to read (and imagine in a cinematic style).

I see that this will be the first battle with HIs. I know it's not a big deal to use them, but I'm eager to know how will they preform for you :) (and look in NOD paint scheme) .

As a side note: What is your opinion M on the Jannisarie HMG re-sculpt? 

Awesome story telling (as always) :D ! The battle reports are also becoming better and better both in their telling and in visuals, it's a joy to read (and imagine in a cinematic style).

I see that this will be the first battle with HIs. I know it's not a big deal to use them, but I'm eager to know how will they preform for you :) (and look in NOD paint scheme) .

As a side note: What is your opinion M on the Jannisarie HMG re-sculpt? 

Thank you very much, we are learning. Without spoiling too much of the battle report - they did not do too much. In fact, i did not roll a single die for them. And they are still WIP, so no pictures as well, but I finally found some proxies i am happy with, so just a little more patience please.

The new Janissaire looks awesome to me! I like the new style of HIs that CB is producing in the moment in general, just the right amount of bulkiness.  ;). Since you play MO, you probably have a partiality for HIs yourself?

The new Janissaire looks awesome to me! I like the new style of HIs that CB is producing in the moment in general, just the right amount of bulkiness.  ;). Since you play MO, you probably have a partiality for HIs yourself?

We could say that I have a quite serious obsession towards HIs in this game :D . I can't help it, but I love every one of the sculpts and rules / profiles... well except the Ariadnan "HIs" those I dislike very much.

But nowadays I'm "curing" myself by using more and more LI / MI in my various lists :) .

Well, people. The die a cast and the battle is done.

I am deeply sorry for the crappy pictures, but my mobile is the best I can afford currently... and its macro is rather... crappy.

Anyhow. I hope I can provide you with some impressions of the on going story...

If you have at some point the feeling that there are a few "gaps"... let me tell you, it was hard to keep the motivation to keep playing. Let alone take pictures of the massacred nomad units.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy it.

Page_1_zpsa72777bd.jpgPage_2_zps355bd8ce.jpgPage_3_zps3c508407.jpgPage_4_zps78727998.jpgPage_5_zps1196c44c.jpgPage_6_zps733c919c.jpgPage_7_zps3f60637c.jpgPage_8_zps3f8db4fa.jpg

Great battle report. I just love those.

Btw, what tool are you using? Is it Comic Life, we're seeing applied here? Or do you Photoshop everything?

Great battle report. I just love those.

Btw, what tool are you using? Is it Comic Life, we're seeing applied here? Or do you Photoshop everything?

It is Comic Live indeed :D Fun little tool, though for my taste a bit basic in some of its possibilities. If anyone has a better alternative, I am open to ideas :D