Customeeple

Customeeple New Releases (May 2014)

29 posts in this topic

Hey Tomee,

I love the campaign chapel and had to order it the day it was available! But now I am sitting on a gazillion of pieces (which is awesome!) and all I have to put them together is my tinkering skill (which is NOT awesome!). Is there any way to download the construction plans in high resolution to get at least a little help there? :)

Hey Tomee,

I love the campaign chapel and had to order it the day it was available! But now I am sitting on a gazillion of pieces (which is awesome!) and all I have to put them together is my tinkering skill (which is NOT awesome!). Is there any way to download the construction plans in high resolution to get at least a little help there? :)

Go to their Facebook, they have it there! :) 2 big pictures. Hope that helps! 

Thank you for the hint, but I found those first. On facebook too the images are of quite low resolution. But the rather pixelated customeeple-logo told me that the images might be just the reduced version of a much bigger original version. I mailed [email protected] today for this. :)

Edit: Then again you wrote of 2 big pictures and my facebook-fu is quite low. So maybe I just missed them?

Edit: Then again you wrote of 2 big pictures and my facebook-fu is quite low. So maybe I just missed them?

First

Second 

Not wallpaper size, but I could work with them! :)