Nicho

Gaming Mat

141 posts in this topic

Hey MAS when are you releasing that gaming mat i've seen on Beasts of War? I need that in my life!!

:)

Yeah, they previewed it in another thread.

http://infinitythegame.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6185-more-new-stuff-from-micro-art-studio/page-25

No mention of release date. I'd imagine soon though, as one was given to BoW to review/display. Then again, MAS sometimes takes a while to get stuff to the public.

I can't wait. I think I'm looking forward to this more than O:IS. Hopefully it will do well, and they'll make other versions.

No mention of release date. I'd imagine soon though, as one was given to BoW to review/display. Then again, MAS sometimes takes a while to get stuff to the public.

I suspect that they are rather busy with their latest Kickstarter project. Hopefully once that is delivered or in the process of being competed we will see the Infinity mats.

I'm pretty sure I saw a post by them (MAS) in another thread that said they were hoping to have the mat out by mid or late august.

Yeah, they previewed it in another thread.

http://infinitythegame.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6185-more-new-stuff-from-micro-art-studio/page-25

I can't wait. I think I'm looking forward to this more than O:IS. Hopefully it will do well, and they'll make other versions.

This was written in another thread:

They are coming to us, if all goes well the shipment will arrive on 16th of august - IF everything will be ok with the shipment we will make them available on the same basis as the 55mm bases.

I know i wrote about July... Sorry! :side:

So not that much longer. :)

That mat looks beautiful and playable...

But, in your opinion, will it be MDF jigsaw or rubber?... Rubber would be super, but I'm afraid that it gets slightly curved at the edges if it stays rolled for too long...

From my understanding it will be mousepad like material.

In my dream world I'd be able to pick one up at Gencon.

Edit: The wife isn't there. I'm using cash... It's the adult version of being a kid in a candy store.

Edit: The wife isn't there. I'm using cash... It's the adult version of being a kid in a candy store.

Amen to that! ;) I'm exactly the same when I can get to gaming conventions...it's just saving the cash up first!

But *damn* that mat is gonna be a matter of life or death :)

I would like one as will. so! when are they coming out?

Someone said mid to late August man, and yep, seeing it on BoW makes me want one too. So hurry up MaS and put us outta our misery, please :)

I think when the mats come out they will be met with tumbleweeds rolling by, because everyone who wants a mat will have had their own custom-made by then.

That said, I love the design.

Pierzasty pls...But yeah, i feel you :)

The matt should hit our online store today. I'll post a link when it's done.

Thanks for the info!

I´m just going to sit here for the rest of the day, pressing F5 until my fingers goes numb...

Agreed. There goes me being productive today

F5.... F5.... F5, F5... F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

stay-fit-anger-management.gif

They are up! Ordered mine.

Shipping:  Polish Post Economical (up to 5 weeks!) - ship
The delivery takes up to 5 weeks. It's shipped with ship not aircraft!

This is perhaps not the most encouraging thing I've ever read in an email... You'd think 20 euro's for shipping would count for more than that.

This is perhaps not the most encouraging thing I've ever read in an email... You'd think 20 euro's for shipping would count for more than that.

Encouraging or Discouraging?

I like the sneak peek of the jungle mat in the 3rd pic for that mat on the site :)

Will def pick one of these up :)