Nicho

Gaming Mat

141 posts in this topic

We should have a new batch around 15th of November.

As for Wayland, we just(yesterday) shipped a package with mats for them.

Oh!!! I might actually get mine soon then :-)

Thank you for the heads up!

Same here my order status from way land is awaiting stock. Can't wait.

I ordered mine from Element Games, here in the UK, a couple of weeks back and the order keeps getting pushed back. I have a stack of District 5 terrain just waiting to go on this.

I got mine last week and I'll just reiterate what's been said already. Well worth the wait.

I think gaming mats are the future for the table top. 3D tables when well made with all the contours and modeling skill look amazing but with the limitations to space and time and storage options, mats are the way to go!

I don't if I can wait for your 'snow mat' to be made as I dont when that will be so I may need to look at an alternate supplier. I still want the urban one though :)

I check the status of my order from Element Games here in the UK, who have impeccable service for everything else, every day and the order keeps getting pushed back, as they say they are waiting for stock. Been waiting almost a month now. Is there a stock issue on these, if so I will cancel my order.

They seem to be out of stock or on back order at many of the major online retailers, and a few people have mentioned having to wait, so I'd imagine so. It seems to be a pretty popular item.

I wouldn't cancel your order though, it's guaranteed to get there even slower that way. ;)

I've had a really difficult time with Wayland over it. I ordered back in october. Hopefully its finally just rolling out now. 

I am quite looking forward to playing on it though. 

Oh i know they have listings. They've just never had stock from what I can tell.

Hi there, I'm one of the (seemingly many) people waiting for their purchased game mat to arrive at my stockist.  In my case, I pre-ordered mine late October, with it expected to arrive at the store (The Combat Company, Australia) sometime November - however, nothing has arrived, nor can they offer any estimated delivery time.  I'm not sure if this is due to their supplier overstating the stock, or some other issue.  In my experience, TCC is pretty reliable, so I don't expect the issue to be due to them - do you have any idea what the trouble may be, or when your Australasian customers might expect product to head their way?

As this one item is holding up the rest of a sizeable order, I'm toying with the idea of cancelling the mat from TCC and ordering directly from your store instead.  Trouble is, I'm experiencing problems with your online store and can't get an estimate for shipping to New Zealand.  How much is my lack of patience likely to cost me?

Sorry about the lack of reply guys, we're just ending Holiday break here in Poland.

Hi there, I'm one of the (seemingly many) people waiting for their purchased game mat to arrive at my stockist.  In my case, I pre-ordered mine late October, with it expected to arrive at the store (The Combat Company, Australia) sometime November - however, nothing has arrived, nor can they offer any estimated delivery time.  I'm not sure if this is due to their supplier overstating the stock, or some other issue.  In my experience, TCC is pretty reliable, so I don't expect the issue to be due to them - do you have any idea what the trouble may be, or when your Australasian customers might expect product to head their way?

As this one item is holding up the rest of a sizeable order, I'm toying with the idea of cancelling the mat from TCC and ordering directly from your store instead.  Trouble is, I'm experiencing problems with your online store and can't get an estimate for shipping to New Zealand.  How much is my lack of patience likely to cost me?

I'll check with our order/logistics guy and write how it looks tomorrow. But being Australia and New Zealand can be tricki...

edit

Nice touch man, really nice ;)

Also the MAS mat did come with a carrying pouch as well. Not advertised. That was a bonus.

Just as a heads up. Warstore seems to have gotten a restock of the MAS gaming mats. My order for the District 5 mat was just filled. Those interested should head over there before they run out.

Yeah! Warstore just shipped my two MAS mats! Can't wait to try them out

@Ichipoxi, thanks for the prompt replies.  I've just been in contact with ModiFX, who says that while their allocated mats were apparently ready to be shipped to them around mid-December the order hasn't yet been sent by MAS - he suspects that that order has been postponed so as to be combined with a subsequent additional order they made. Enquiries are being made with your dispatcher to confirm this.

So, should the mat ship shortly, I'm looking at a wait of another month or two for it to reach ModiFX, be transferred to The Combat Company, thence to NZ.  Alternatively, I could bite the bullet and purchase from the Warstore and receive both my orders sooner for an additional NZ$30.00...  Hmmm.

Got an email from Warstore yesterday saying mine had shipped. Then got a knock on the door from UPS later that afternoon with the package. :)

There were some wrinkles in it, probably due to shipping overall and stuffing it into the bag. Hopefully those will settle out over time. I stuck a 48" length of 1" PVC pipe to act as a roller and to provide support so it doesn't collapse and end up folded in half in storage and permanently crimped. Also, it's surprisingly heavy/large while holding it up trying to get it back in the storage bag. The actual image looks very nice. Hopefully it will prove to be fairly durable and won't easily fade or scuff up.

Shog, do you have a iron? when in doubt a couple towels and on the lowest setting might press out the wrinkles.

@Ichipoxi, thanks for the prompt replies.  I've just been in contact with ModiFX, who says that while their allocated mats were apparently ready to be shipped to them around mid-December the order hasn't yet been sent by MAS - he suspects that that order has been postponed so as to be combined with a subsequent additional order they made. Enquiries are being made with your dispatcher to confirm this.

So, should the mat ship shortly, I'm looking at a wait of another month or two for it to reach ModiFX, be transferred to The Combat Company, thence to NZ.  Alternatively, I could bite the bullet and purchase from the Warstore and receive both my orders sooner for an additional NZ$30.00...  Hmmm.

Yes, unfortunately this order got delayed because we're sending our Kickstarter with it... I'm sorry to hear that they don't have any mats on stock :(

Got an email from Warstore yesterday saying mine had shipped. Then got a knock on the door from UPS later that afternoon with the package. :)

There were some wrinkles in it, probably due to shipping overall and stuffing it into the bag. Hopefully those will settle out over time. I stuck a 48" length of 1" PVC pipe to act as a roller and to provide support so it doesn't collapse and end up folded in half in storage and permanently crimped. Also, it's surprisingly heavy/large while holding it up trying to get it back in the storage bag. The actual image looks very nice. Hopefully it will prove to be fairly durable and won't easily fade or scuff up.

The wrinkles will fade away ;) The best way to stuff it in the bag is to start with both ends and then push the middle of the mat inside. But i can get tricky with that pipe inside...