Nicho

Gaming Mat

141 posts in this topic

We might do an Aleph themed mat in the future, but it most likely won't be the Hephaistos design.

​A real clean Infinity-esque scifi light coloured mat would be something really new.

​This. Also no street-pattern printed on the mat. If you sell street-sheets separately (for example printed on neoprene, vinyl or thin cellular rubber to roll out) this will help the customer a lot to customize his map in relation to the mission he wants to play and terrain that is available to him. Also it prevents the "Buildings/containers-on-streets"-syndrome.

I vote +1 for a Hephaestus mat :thumb-up:

This. Also no street-pattern printed on the mat. If you sell street-sheets separately (for example printed on neoprene, vinyl or thin cellular rubber to roll out) this will help the customer a lot to customize his map in relation to the mission he wants to play and terrain that is available to him. Also it prevents the "Buildings/containers-on-streets"-syndrome.

Neoprene streets would be *awesome*. Not just for MAS mats, but on just about any table. Get on it, MAS! ;)

Another +1

I love the look of the mats but am holding off getting one until I see the new one ;)

any ETA on the the mat that can fit the objective building in the center?  It is the only thing that has held me back from purchasing any of these amazing mats.

There's a chance that we will have those durring Essen Spiel this year, so middle of october?

And will you be soon restocking District 5 mats ?

We already have, they are available right now :)

Did the new mat make it or is it still in development? I am holding off getting a mat to see what you guys have come up with! ;)

Talking of new mats... There was once a load of District 5 stuff in the pipeline (windows and city style walkway covers to name just two)

What happened to those?

There's a whole new walkway in the works. The covers project got scratched for now and i can't say if it will ever live again. As for the windows i honestly can't say why they haven't been released. The guy responsible just blushes and runs away when asked:nope:

...so it might be a similar story to the small corner HoloAds.

:( Sad face

More new stuff for district 5 would be nice... It's been several years since it came out and nothing's really changed since the initial launch

Another +1

I love the look of the mats but am holding off getting one until I see the new one ;)

We recognise the need for a clean sci-fi mat and our most talented mat-artist is on it. I don't have any intel on ETAs, but i heard my boss said something about a Kickstarter when he thought i wasn't listening so... Maybe those two will blend. 

any ETA on the the mat that can fit the objective building in the center?  It is the only thing that has held me back from purchasing any of these amazing mats.

There's a chance that we will have those durring Essen Spiel this year, so middle of october?

And will you be soon restocking District 5 mats ?

We already have, they are available right now :)

Did the new mat make it or is it still in development? I am holding off getting a mat to see what you guys have come up with! ;)

Still in developement, it was overtaken by the modular mat which will be compatible with the Obj.Building.

Is there any talk about a Red Veil mat?

Love my district 5 mat.  Would love to see some new buildings in the district 5 style.  I have an entire table of D-5 terrain.  Also have a couple GC's from the Origin's ITS buring a hole in my wallet.