Zyrael

Warsenal's Off Menu Items

19 posts in this topic

Just got my latest Warsenal shipment in. And as usual, I'm super pleased. Also as usual I put in a few funky requests. Also Also as usual the guys at Warsenal didn't blink about making them happen.

Usually my requests are more niche, but more people may be interested in these. I asked to get the Acrylic rings made to Infinity template size, which is metric as opposed to their listed 3, 4, and 5 inch. Of course they delivered flawlessly. Now I can clearly show where my Myrmidon smoke covers.

So what Off Menu Items from Warsenal has anyone else discovered?

post-377-0-08759500-1410247142_thumb.jpg

Oh that's awesome! I haven't made any requests but during a black friday or cyber monday(forgot which) sale they gave me a KTS token.

I got an MDF desk & chair along with one of my orders. They were experimenting with furniture I guess? I've never seen it on the website.

I got an MDF desk & chair along with one of my orders. They were experimenting with furniture I guess? I've never seen it on the website.

Post a pic!

Oh that's awesome! I haven't made any requests but during a black friday or cyber monday(forgot which) sale they gave me a KTS token.

Jealous!

I have been begging them for a KTS template set in black forever.

That ROCKS!  Would be nice to see an "Interrior accessories" pack!

Its great when companies exceed expectations with a little gift or surprise in your order - it actually makes the world of difference and it needn't be expensive.

For some reason I didn't think "miniature" at first....I was wondering how they managed the shipping charges.

oh no, it was a full size desk they sent me. You can tell by the 50gallon drum of brown speedball on the right side of the pic. 

When it comes to awesome companies I love to throw money at, Warsenal is way up there with Cloud Imperium, Corvus Belli, and Corsair.

Gonna have to get really weird on my next request, see how unflagging they can be in the face of persnickety customers.

Start asking for artwork on your receipt. XD

On 9/25/2014 at 2:32 PM, Locksmith said:

You can tell by the 50gallon drum of brown speedball on the right side of the pic. 

That's more a 2,000 gallon tank.

55-gallon drums are only partial cover.

I am definitely intrigued by this thread! I just wonder to what extent they do this kind of stuff? Before I made an order for the lettered tracking beacons I asked if they could do numbers 1-9 on a 6 pack and a 3 pack and they said they weren't a custom shop... 

10 hours ago, MERCman said:

I am definitely intrigued by this thread! 

I necro'd the thread, so it may have dated from when they were experimenting.

On 22/09/2014 at 9:53 AM, Locksmith said:

8WqLUMs.jpg

I'd buy several. Interior terrain is great.

On 2/25/2017 at 5:41 PM, Loki said:

I'd buy several. Interior terrain is great.

...and there's very few companies doing it right now! 

13 hours ago, schoon said:

...and there's very few companies doing it right now! 

Yeah i've been looking around the the only company that did Infinity style sci fi interiors has taken them out of production.

A pack with a couple of desks with acrylic screens and chairs like the above pictured, some storage cupboards, longer tables with high backed chairs, etc would be good for filling out office style buildings which seem to be the more common buildings on tables.

Especially with the RPG coming. While most people play RPG's without miniatures, playing with miniatures is still done. So interior props for buildings would be a nice release for those people.

I certainly pay the RPG with miniatures! 

Zen Terrain does some buildings with interiors pre-done that are very nice. (I wonder if they'd do some interior stiff if asked nicely...)