193 posts in this topic

Very cool! I like the paint scheme you're going with as well. Thanks for sharing!

These are awesome looking, I wish these were kits for sale!

Clicked on this thinking it would be a thread/rant about the current state of the forum, but was pleasantly surprised by cool pictures of terrain. :P

These remind me of a guy who used to make Necromunda and Mordeheim terrain by the name of Kendoka. He had a cool site with all of his projects, but I'm not sure if it's still around. Anyway, I feel like this is the Infinity equivalent, lots of texture and found objects put together in really interesting ways. :)

Looks really cool. I think I'm gonna have to smash some old electronics.

9AM and it seems like i spent all my likes for the day already XD

Well, since I am working on similar stuff myself, I can only appreciate the work and the final result is totally bluffing! 

Aaaand i ran out of likes, assume this is another one. We need to campaign for more likes per day (or even better, unlimited, why be stingy? XD)

Looks just great. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Dammit, you already got all my likes, what more do you want from meeee?!?!? XD

"No, Mr. Achilles, i expect you to die!" XD

WOW!! This is so creative and inventive. It takes a talented eye and some serious imagination to put these together out of all the bitz and pieces you use. Simply wonderful. And your choice of colors and painting technique takes it all to the next level!!

Really brilliant!

Man.. That stuff is really nice and could seriously go a long way towards a post-utopian board (AKIRA, anyone?).

I've tried making terrain from scratch and it just never turns out in an acceptable state. What's your secret?

How do you glue together the pieces without spending a ton on glue/having obvious glue weld lines?

What's your technique for painting such fine detailed scenery elements?
Where do you get all those spare parts?