Vyo

3Rd Edition Unit Logos In Vector Format

393 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Vyo said:

Plugging away...

Nice to see that you're alive Vyo. Thank you for all the vectors you have posted for us and a big thank you for any more you do in the future..

Posted (edited)

To celebrate the arrival of our latest goodies (Fat Yuan Yuan posted several pages ago).

Mercs - Knauf, Outlaw Sniper - [N3] [Vyo].png

Edited by Vyo
Minor image correction

On 2017-5-7 at 6:59 AM, Vyo said:

To celebrate the arrival of our latest goodies (Fat Yuan Yuan posted several pages ago).

Who is this one for?

On 6/10/2017 at 3:16 PM, Phlyk said:

Who is this one for?

Knauf.

Two down, one to go for the ALIVE group.  The circuitry background for Switch is a pain...

Mercs - Bit & KISS! - [A6] [Vyo].png

Mercs - Cypher - [A6] [Vyo] 75.png

Nice work on Bit!

I'd love to use these files you've generously made available, but all I can get is the top right corner! I don't know if it's both my phone and raspberry pi, or Google drive, but I can't get whole vector images! I'll try it with my netbook.

15 hours ago, notmuch_23 said:

I'd love to use these files you've generously made available, but all I can get is the top right corner! I don't know if it's both my phone and raspberry pi, or Google drive, but I can't get whole vector images! I'll try it with my netbook.

I have the same problem.  I'm not sure what tool Vyo is using to create the vectors, but the center of the drawing is on the lower left corner of the document.  I use Inkscape to correct this.  Under File > Document Properties, in the Custom size section ,there's a button "Resize page to drawing or selection".  This will fix it for you.

From the command line, it's "inkscape --verb=FitCanvasToDrawing --verb=FileSave --verb=FileClose file.svg"

Hope that helps.

When I build the vector, I have it centered at 0,0 on X/Y axis.  Some programs designate 0,0 to be the bottom left corner of the page.

Mercs - Major Lunah, Ex-Aristeia! Sniper - [A6] [Vyo].png

Oh wow, I was looking for exactly this, not really expecting anyone would do all that work if Corvus Belli didn't provide these themselves.

Absolutely amazing work, not to mention the sheer time you put into this to make these available to us! Many thanks!

On 4/7/2017 at 3:59 AM, Vyo said:

When I build the vector, I have it centered at 0,0 on X/Y axis.  Some programs designate 0,0 to be the bottom left corner of the page.

PLS! Make Kriza Borac!

These three should bring us mostly up to date (if the upload attachment function cooperates).  Plugging away at Switch...

Aleph - Danavas Hackers - [A6] [Vyo].png

Mercs - Cube Jager, Mercenary Recoverers - [A6] [Vyo].png

Nomads - Kriza Boracs, Special Crisis Unit - [A6] [Vyo].png

Doing some great work here Vyo. Any chance for the new bit and kiss emblem for CA to be added?