The Chickenhawk

143 posts in this topic

Chickenhawk is now being  put through its costings cycle for retail release... ditto for the City Hopper.

The viper looks so cool. Especially next to the chickenhawk. You've done an amazing job @Dwartist on the entire diorama.

Any plans Antenociti to bring the viper back into production? I'd buy 2 of them.

On 19/11/2016 at 10:16 PM, Noctan said:

The viper looks so cool. Especially next to the chickenhawk. You've done an amazing job @Dwartist on the entire diorama.

Any plans Antenociti to bring the viper back into production? I'd buy 2 of them.

Yes, most if not all of the old vehicles will be re-released from now through into next year.

44 minutes ago, Antenociti said:

Yes, most if not all of the old vehicles will be re-released from now through into next year.

Woot! Great news. 

Because you've nothing better to do than answer questions on forums... ;)

Is there a chance the Hopper or 'Hawk might get released before Christmas? 

Did you guys do ever do a Haqqislam hopper?

On 11/21/2016 at 2:22 AM, Antenociti said:

I know that you have "nothing better to do," but are you still thinking about re-releasing the Viper sometime this year.

(I only ask because I have a project for which it would be an excellent addition.)

On 12/6/2016 at 7:20 PM, Wayton said:

Did you guys do ever do a Haqqislam hopper?

You mean a Haqq dropship?  They have some concept art floating around, it's going to be kickstarted like the Azure Dragon was (and limited production every month).  It's called the Roc:

On 8/1/2016 at 3:50 AM, Section 9 said:

Roc, *yoinked* from A-citi's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/Antenociti/photos/a.219435201427462.47038.153539898016993/528492283855084/?type=3&theater

Damn, that looks badass.  I may need to get one after all...  What the hell, I do have an Ariadna army sitting in foam (mostly unpainted, sadly).  Good thing I have until October to save up for it!

The Phoenix used to be called the Harrier, first google result for "Antenociti's Harrier" will show you an image.

I'm not going to dig it up and repost, as A-citi has asked nicely to not do that due to some bizarre UK ruling on Intellectual Property that basically said that IP rights are attached to the type of medium, so a concept sketch is protected as a sketch, but if someone can beat you to the physical model, they own the rights to all physical models.  Unfortunately, stupid judge ruled that CG models are protected as a CG model, not as the step before 3D printing.  :_fork__rvmp_by_bad_blood:

Otherwise, I think the nominally-civilian City Hopper is all we're going to get.  (though I will point out that there are lots of precedents for initially-civilian aircraft to get purchased by the military)

The City Hopper would be pretty easily customizable for all sorts of civilian applications, from "traffic 'copter" to ambulance. 

Jed, I hope Real Life(tm) stops kicking you in the teeth soon.  If only so you can make more awesome stuff for me to buy.

But right now, the delays are ... OK, mostly because I don't have the cash to buy all the cool stuff you make already.