Gregg

Usa Distribution?

31 posts in this topic

Any chance that Customeeple is working on getting a deal with a distributor / retailer in the USA?

Any chance that Customeeple is working on getting a deal with a distributor / retailer in the USA?

Idk if they have an American vendor yet but I do know they're pretty good on shipping. You could do what I've done with them, got several people together several times and make larger orders. In total I'd say my self and about 6 other people have spent over a G on their awesome products! Hope that helps.

I just placed an order from them but I'd like FRP or the war store to pick them up as it's just too expensive to ship their terrain. The Acrylic stuff wasn't bad but it was going to cost about as much to ship some buildings here as it was to buy them. I know that's just how things are but there's only so much I'm willing to pay for shipping.

Would love for a USA distributor to carry this.

I'd like to add another voice to the chorus: I just held off on a Customeeple order because the shipping was too high. If they were available through the Warstore, I'd immediately pick up $100 worth of stuff.

Warsen.al is now carrying antenocitis items. Maybe contact them about possibly reselling customeeple?

We are sorry to say that we have no news about it...:(.

We are working hard, but things go very slowly (very, very slowly)

any update on US distributor, that shipping cost is a killer

tim

any update on US distributor, that shipping cost is a killer

tim

Yeah it really can be.  They do offer some flat-rate and free shipping on big orders though.  I wound up grabbing a few friends and we all went in together on an order for that and it saved a bundle.  The site wasn't registering the Flat / Free shipping correctly at the time, but the folks at Customeeple took care of it no problem with a just quick e-mail.

the us dollars to euros is not the big issues, I was about to place and small order and then looked at shipping and it was almost as much as what I wanted to order...im just getting a group started in my area and that may be something we can look into to cut down shipping cost.

Hi!

We are writting to inform you that things are speeding and perhaps in short time we will have distribution in the US.

Have a nice day!

Would like a million times if I could.

Hi!

We are writting to inform you that things are speeding and perhaps in short time we will have distribution in the US.

Have a nice day!

​Any update on this? A friend told me they saw some of your products on a US based distributor's website, but they couldn't remember the name.

I did find a distributor for the US that has thier items listed for preorder.

Hi!

There are just a couple of minor tweaks and our products will be available through USA distributors. 

Have a nice day!

That is great to hear...

Any update on how this is progressing?

In a couple of weeks we will give the final information.

Wait for the Interplanetary Tournament to end and a couple of days to close some other things :).

Wait for the Interplanetary Tournament to end and a couple of days to close some other things :).

I have a pending preorder for some CM terrain with a USA distributor. It's available date is August 31. Is this date likely to be met? After reading the above quote I have my doubts. 

I will not be a satisfied customer if a preorder date isn't kept. It really bothers me if distributors post a date for preorders to drive sales, but then cannot keep their promises.

I have a pending preorder for some CM terrain with a USA distributor. It's available date is August 31. Is this date likely to be met? After reading the above quote I have my doubts. 

I will not be a satisfied customer if a preorder date isn't kept. It really bothers me if distributors post a date for preorders to drive sales, but then cannot keep their promises.

The issue might not be on Customeeples end, you know right?

The issue might not be on Customeeples end, you know right?

I would hope my post implied I was, but yes. My disappointment will be directed at the online retailer that took my preorder based on their advertised availability date.

I only inquire here to see if anyone can offer insight as to if this date is a realistic one.

I have heard back from the online retailer; they are looking into it and will let me know if the date is probable.  

Hi!

The Gen Con and the Interplanetary Tournament slowed things a little. Our apologies.

We are working hard to minimize the delay and as soon as the distributors has their orders in the delivery process we will inform you.

Have a nice day!

Hi!

The Gen Con and the Interplanetary Tournament slowed things a little. Our apologies.

We are working hard to minimize the delay and as soon as the distributors has their orders in the delivery process we will inform you.

Have a nice day!

I am glad the US based online retailer was so courteous in letting me cancel my preorder and give me a refund, which I did after Customeeple made the last post. Thank you Customeeple for being honest about the situation. 

While I would love to get some of your products, I will wait until they are in-stock, in the US rather than have money tied up in limbo with no date specified for delivery.