FatherKnowsBest

We're Back With A Brand New Bag!

47 posts in this topic

Made you look.

But it's been so long that there's been any activity every thread has been archived.

So is Battlefoam affiliated with Circus Belli any longer? Is there anything new to speak of? I keep seeing Facebook updates for other systems I couldn't care less about but it seems Infinity got stuck on the back burner and forgotten.

I'd love to see the foam changed to allow for 55mm bases and those 1" layers just go away.

Gah. You got me.

If CB and BF split ways, seems like a wise time to buy up a few of the inserts for your Alpha bag.

All I know is that there will be some changes in the partner system soonish (next year?).

New alpha was at gencon. Still had woefully thin layers on top, but the build quality was awesome. I think this just may be a thing where there doesn't need to be frequent updates.

New alpha was at gencon. Still had woefully thin layers on top, but the build quality was awesome. I think this just may be a thing where there doesn't need to be frequent updates.

Is it already for normal sale than?

Seems to be scorch. I ordered the alpha 2.0 on black Friday. Received it yesterday

The alpha 2.0 was on sale at GenCon and received a general release some time in October, I think.

I got the bag at GenCon and have been widely pleased with it to date. The 1" foam trays aren't really useful beyond markers and maybe a tape measure. I've since ordered replacement foam and will likely delegate those trays for use on other gaming systems.

Any word on new styles for 55mm bases? That might get me to buy some new BF...

Any word on new styles for 55mm bases? That might get me to buy some new BF...

This.

Thanks for putting up some word about this, I was just looking at BF's bags.

I need another bag but I think I'm going to hold off buying one until a new official one comes out. Last time I bought a bag right before the Infinity one came out and missed out on the Limited Ed. mini! Also, something that fits 55mm bases would be great since I just bought some JSA bikers...

...Circus Belli...

As someone who is fairly new to Infinity, I don't know if this is autocorrect or on purpose...  :giving-up:  XD

Wow...

Autocorrect I fear. I'm not that funny.

All I know is that there will be some changes in the partner system soonish (next year?).

Any update on this then?

I will check with them when I get a chance.. their office is about 10 minutes away from mine. 

Heh don't be, I keep coming back to see if something real has happend and only end up disappointed.

Hey, if you post here, does that count as trolling? :pacman_by_bad_blood:

I'm ashamed that this thread keeps getting me... :(

I ordered an Alpha bag like two days ago, so when I saw this thread get bumped I was briefly reeeeeally startled.

Is the alpha 2.0 US only? Camnt find it on the UK website. What's the difference?

Honestly, I've been waiting for them to do another mini deal but I'm really looking at the black label stuff. price is higher but damn it looks good.

Is there a reason why infinity minis aren't available on the custom tray creator? Given they are an official partner and all...

Is there a reason why infinity minis aren't available on the custom tray creator? Given they are an official partner and all...

Got me. When I bought my bag, I asked about the Spartan bags as well, and was told they weren't going to be making them anymore. Odd. (Yes I bought a bag when I have only six figures. I need somewhere to put my other skirmish games too.)

Are they even partnered anymore then? No more o-12 podcasts as far as I can tell...no advertising the game.... Just shared some space at the last Gencon.