FatherKnowsBest

We're Back With A Brand New Bag!

47 posts in this topic

Plus, I thought I heard that CB was partnering with Warsenal for a booth at this upcoming GenCon.

Plus, I thought I heard that CB was partnering with Warsenal for a booth at this upcoming GenCon.

Cool. That's definitely interesting. Warsenal makes great stuff.

I wouldn't read too much into any negativity of the CB / BF relationship. They did just share booth space, and they were all sharing good camaraderie from what I saw. BF might have needed more space this coming year or received a smaller space alotment, Warsenal going from no booth to some shared could be a financial arrangement with CB (a logical one at that.)

As for no O12 podcasts anymore. It's time consuming and the individuals probably have other demands on their time. Don't forget Romeo in particular has a successful business to run, and hopefully expand.

I wouldn't read too much into any negativity of the CB / BF relationship. They did just share booth space, and they were all sharing good camaraderie from what I saw. BF might have needed more space this coming year or received a smaller space alotment, Warsenal going from no booth to some shared could be a financial arrangement with CB (a logical one at that.)

As for no O12 podcasts anymore. It's time consuming and the individuals probably have other demands on their time. Don't forget Romeo in particular has a successful business to run, and hopefully expand.

Doesn't Romeo have his own game to sell now, like Bravestar?

yeah...and a seriously ugly aesthetic to design a game around.  lol

I hadn't heard about such a project.

In fact the 0-12 facebook page just advertised that Bravestar-esque game (gross) but still not a thing about Infinity.

Probably like Blue Table Painting....contract isn't done/can't be arsed to remove from forum.

Probably like Blue Table Painting....contract isn't done/can't be arsed to remove from forum.

Difference is, they still have a place in the Official Store as a Partner, too, and their products appear to be available direct from CB that way.

Maybe they've been friendzoned?

Wild West Exodus is amazing FKB. You don't have to like it, but that's a pretty hateful comment for something that doesn't effect you one bit.

So he isn't allowed to have an opinion? Because that is all his statement was.

The Battle Foam account hasn't even been logged in for the past two years.

The Battle Foam account hasn't even been logged in for the past two years.

Wow. I don't mind Wild West Exodus, and some models look nice. They are just not for me. But the thing is that it has also been like two years since WWE started. So it really looks like BF can't be bothered with Infinity since they got something else. That makes me sad,

But hey in the time since they announced the new Infinity Bag style I have backed a Kickstarter for a magnetic system, got that and used it for over 10 months. So yeah...  if BF would escape the fiendzone by making a new bag for CB, then I wouldn't even care really.

Alpha Bag v2 came in the last year.

So....

Is this partner gone then?

The bags are still listed for sale on the Battlefoam website, and I was able to buy one at their Phoenix location a few months ago, so I'd say no. They're just not releasing any new products for Infinity. 

They have partnerships with several games. Most they have 1 bag for. WM/H they have quite a few for. Infinity they have 2 for, which they refresh at odd intervals.

Aside from a large bag and a small bag (both of which have had SKU refreshes)... and the ability to fully customize foam layouts to your liking... what exactly do yall want? I mean I don't think there's a bag niche for infinity they are missing aside from a SUPER huge bag, which extremely few players would purchase. Even if I had that many infinity miniatures, I think I'd honestly prefer to just transport 2 alpha bags and designate what is in each with patches.

Edited by Zyrael