ToadChild

N3 Marker Sheet Creator

199 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, tinfish said:

nice to see this is still going, it's a helpful tool.

Now I just need to figure out which ones are new :) Other than anything I see in HSN3, is there anything I ought to keep an eye out for?

Not really.  I don't think I changed anything from the core book other than removing Blind.

Thanks again for the hard work man!! Updated my tokens and loving it!!!!

(Only question...would it be possible in the far future to have a tinbotC? I know, only one model currently has it...but whatever, it would be sweet! neurocinetics yan huo FTW!! I know, not that mandatory, but still nice to have IF it's not that complicated to do etc...no problem if not!!)

24 minutes ago, det said:

Thanks again for the hard work man!! Updated my tokens and loving it!!!!

(Only question...would it be possible in the far future to have a tinbotC? I know, only one model currently has it...but whatever, it would be sweet! neurocinetics yan huo FTW!! I know, not that mandatory, but still nice to have IF it's not that complicated to do etc...no problem if not!!)

I don't currently have graphics prepared to add letters to things. I can look into it, but I don't know when I'll get around to it. And obviously CB didn't see fit to create markers for TinBots C or D themselves. 

No problem! I missed the fact that CB didn't even create the markers themselves....oops...:huh:

Thanks for everything anyway!!!

Cheers!

Hi, the marker creator tool is amazing but I was just wondering.. I can't see Blind on there. Am I just not seeing it or has it been left out for a reason?

Cheers :) 

Blinded state no longer exists, it was removed in HSN3 and replaced with Stunned. 

5 hours ago, 28mmLlama said:

Hi, the marker creator tool is amazing but I was just wondering.. I can't see Blind on there. Am I just not seeing it or has it been left out for a reason?

Cheers :) 

Like @IJW Wartrader said, the Blind state is gone from the game, so I removed it from my tool.  Flash and Stun both induce the Stunned state now.

This is such a good resource, Thanks for what must have been a massive work.

7 hours ago, M0Dark said:

This is such a good resource, Thanks for what must have been a massive work.

Thanks, glad you found it useful. 

I removed Blind because in Human Sphere N3 all blind state weapons have switched to Stunned instead. 

Really great resource, I've used it for making my token sets.

I was curious if you had considered adding templates to it, just so we could get them to scale. (I keep finding different sized ones all over)

3 hours ago, Bakeneko said:

Really great resource, I've used it for making my token sets.

I was curious if you had considered adding templates to it, just so we could get them to scale. (I keep finding different sized ones all over)

Those scale problems are why I did not add the templates or silhouettes. It is hard for me to verify that I am generating a PDF where they are exactly the right size. With tokens it is a lot less crucial that they are sized absolutely perfectly. 

Ah, fair enough. I can't really argue with that.

Was hoping someone had the actual dimensions. :P

Was hoping someone had the actual dimensions.

Circular template is 120mm diameter.

Flamer templates were measured by Vyo and This seems to be correct:

Fixed size, like templates or silhouettes, can be done: print them first page, alone, with rulers and instructions. Explain how this special page should be printed first, the rulers measured and then print settings adjusted, and so all the pages can be printed correctly.

6 minutes ago, Mob of Blondes said:

Fixed size, like templates or silhouettes, can be done: print them first page, alone, with rulers and instructions. Explain how this special page should be printed first, the rulers measured and then print settings adjusted, and so all the pages can be printed correctly.

The way I extracted the images from the PDFs and have my app set up, it is hard for me to precisely measure things. I haven't had the time or inclination to make sure it's correct, and I don't want to be responsible for accidentally giving people inaccurate tools. 

Any chance of a CrazyKoala marker? I want them for my Taskmaster that doesn't come with them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Code Ronin said:

Any chance of a CrazyKoala marker? I want them for my Taskmaster that doesn't come with them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't think I can do that, as I don't generally create my own marker graphics. The most I've done is color swaps and extending the numerical labels. 

In a pinch, I might recommend the TinBots. Sorry that this is not ideal!

Hi @ToadChild. Thank you for your awesome tool! Could you maybe add a regular order in a different color, please? Blue, for example. This would make it easier to distinguish the orders of the different combat groups.

5 hours ago, HarlequinOfDeath said:

Hi @ToadChild. Thank you for your awesome tool! Could you maybe add a regular order in a different color, please? Blue, for example. This would make it easier to distinguish the orders of the different combat groups.

For second order pools, I made batches of faction insignia for regular orders.

In fact I usually use the main Haqq insignia for main pool orders, and then either Hassassin or QK insignia for my second pool.

Providing you're clear with your opponents at the start of the game what counts-as a Regular order token, you should be good to go!

13 hours ago, HarlequinOfDeath said:

Thanks for the feedback.  I do have numbered regular orders tokens, although I understand that the numbers are not as quick and easy to identify as a different color.  I'm a little hesitant to add new colors of order tokens, just because the game has some pretty consistent iconography using the same colors/shapes.

I welcome feedback from other players, and if there's enough demand I'll try to make a good color-shift like I did for holoechoes.

I simply do a faction token as regular orders - one side colored, one side black and white. That way it's easy to track when it's been used.

On 14.6.2017 at 6:20 AM, ToadChild said:

Thanks for the feedback.  I do have numbered regular orders tokens, although I understand that the numbers are not as quick and easy to identify as a different color.  I'm a little hesitant to add new colors of order tokens, just because the game has some pretty consistent iconography using the same colors/shapes.

I welcome feedback from other players, and if there's enough demand I'll try to make a good color-shift like I did for holoechoes.

Wouldn't be something new since Micro Art Studio has different colors for orders as well.

I managed to do it with screenshots of the PDF created by your tool for now. But it would be great for new players.