GDMNW

Dedicated Infinity Blogs And Podcasts

58 posts in this topic

http://thekrug.com/ Solely a Infinity podcast. A bunch of guys from Colorado that drinks beers and talk about various Infinity subjects. They are also good players and bring up tactical strategies that you will learn from. Very committed and the podcast grown over time.

O-12

An infinity podcast featuring Romeo Phillips, Tom Schadle, Kip Parcell, this show endedn when mayacast began.

Forward observer

A long dead Australian infinity podcast

WGC Infinity ARO

Not exactly a stand alone podcast, but a subset of podcasts by Nestor over at WGC fully dedicated to infinity.

I'll advise thread starter to update the first post as this threads continues. :) That makes it easier to get it all in one overview.

Here's my contribution.

Data Sphere - www.data-sphere.net 

A blog dedicated to Infinity and the community. We're working hard to make it the biggest info-hub about the game, allowing newbies and veterans to follow the latest news, learn the ins-and-outs of the game and get a quick introduction for a new start-up. We also have great articles on DIY terrain, battle reports and loads of other stuff. 

Data Sphere forum - www.data-sphere.net/forum

A forum behind the blog that's the first unofficial global Infinity forum. It originated from the moment the Official Forum rules came into being. We only have one rule; don't be a dick. Everything else is allowed. ;) It became a forum where people post third-party terrain builders. It eventually grew to become the Data Sphere blog it is now

Data Sphere event manager - www.data-sphere.net/events

New feature on the blog, where tournament organizers can submit their events. This allows players to do a quick search to see if there is an event near them, or near a place they'll go and visit. 

WGC Infinity Facebook group 

A Facebook group dedicated to Infinity. Lots of fun and cool people. Great place to show off your paint skills, terrain build skills or general Infinity chats. 

"Well, I don't know if I believe anyone is 100% a dick"

Sorry Scorch, I had a little bit of a GotG moment there. Phew.

Solid start. Are there many Spanish language blogs? I'd assume there'll be more Spanish resources than English, given where CB are located.

"Well, I don't know if I believe anyone is 100% a dick"

Sorry Scorch, I had a little bit of a GotG moment there. Phew.

Solid start. Are there many Spanish language blogs? I'd assume there'll be more Spanish resources than English, given where CB are located.

Dropped a line to one of my Spanish Data Sphere bloggers ;) oh, there he is already!

On Data Sphere you can find other podcasts too under the Podcast column. 

Edit: GotG was a great flick. So yeah, no problems there! ;) 

Forward observer

A long dead Australian infinity podcast

We're bugging them to come back.  There was originally some technical issues, as far as I am aware.

Nice work people!

I've updated the OP.

Is there a native function/shortcode for linking to members within a post? Anyone help me with that?

The Myrmidon Officer - http://myrmidonofficer.blogspot.com/

An Infinity blog inside and out. Covers everything from bat-reps to faction overviews and more.

The Wayward Warcor - http://waywardwarcor.wordpress.com/

Run by the ever awesome Certs. A hobby blog mainly focusing on Infinity but dabbles in other areas as well.

I'll volunteer my blog:  www.beholdtheomega.blogspot.com.au

It is (currently) mostly Infinity- though very much Morat centric.

Thanks for listing the other podcasts/ blogs- I enjoyed them a lot.

I'd like to volunteer my blog: www.lead-rising.com

It's been mostly Infinity content lately (with a smattering of Oldhammer, Necromunda and other musings) - and it's going to be increasing once N3 is fully released and games start flowing freely again at my local club.

Upcoming articles are going to include tournament reports, details on running an escalation league and me finally pulling my finger out and getting my Haqq painted.

I'd also like to recommend the following blogs:

http://riseofrlyeh.wordpress.com/- Lots of Infinity news and painting.

http://2screens.wordpress.com/- Pretty much dedicated Infinity blog, lots of painting and regularly updated

Awesome post. Just really quick WGC Infinity ARO is actually TGU Infinity ARO...WGC doesnt have a podcast...yet (hmmm...something to think about)

A guy in our Stockholm meta has a very good gaming blog with a lot of content and reviews, has an Infinity segment.

http://firebroadside.blogspot.se/

One of my favourites, great blog. I'm in two minds about adding it as it's really well written but not really focused on Infinity at all. I may need to start a second list of blogs and podcasts that include Infinity, like Beasts of War for example.

Cheers for the mention! (Although it's '2screens' rather than 2 Screen if I'm being picky :))

https://coverordie.wordpress.com

the bestest blog ever created :P

the writer is totally crazed and an irresponsible lunatic..

dont expect to find usefull meaningfull posts or frequent updates

I forgot ubout it but I have also created the bestest more awesome youtube chanel

https://www.youtube.com/user/Thanos40k/featured

if someone posts something I usually answer the coments

We're bugging them to come back.  There was originally some technical issues, as far as I am aware.

They ran out of beer money and couldn't face doing it sober?     :D

They ran out of beer money and couldn't face doing it sober?     :D

That's what's stopped me doing one here on my own...

Cheers for the mention! (Although it's '2screens' rather than 2 Screen if I'm being picky :))

All sorted.

And my ever-hungry blogroll expands. Thanks for all this effort (and for the plug)! I love reading blogs. Due to their personal nature, most of them are refreshingly candid. :)

To add to your pile, here's my blogroll, many of which you already have.

All of them have posted about Infinity at some point in the past two years, though I'm not sure which are still active or 75%+ about Infinity. I think I filtered out all of the blogs for 40k and other games. A few are plogs of whatever the person's latest project was.

* 2screens
* 8obman
* Behold The Omega
* ADD: A Gaming Experience
* Black Hand Over Blog
* Chicago Region Infinity Players
* Chronowraith's Corner
* Cover or Die
* Crits Kill People
* Data Sphere
* DulyDude's Shennigans

* Fire Broadside