Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
C-Dub

Plast Craft Terrain

13 posts in this topic

I am very pleased with the product Plast Craft makes. It is very usable and I love how versatile it is. Much props! 

Agreed. Nice price and sturdy without being difficult to assemble and paint.

Yep! I've posted these elsewhere but they were an absolure joy to paint and assemble.

80068B91-6331-4487-ADB5-149F196FADC2.jpg

I've also been extremely happy overall with the plastcraft I've gotten.

The only real playing drawback I run into is the same as with the moto.tronic products:  It's very lightweight so it slides or gets bumped around very easily if left as-is.  The basic TME modules haven't been much of an issue, but the sci-fi crates and TAG Hangar both get nudged a bit.  Mind you, that light-ness does also make them much easier to carry around for game night, so it's not all bad.

The crates I solved by just gluing some weight inside then putting some slip-resistant kitchen shelf liner on the bottoms (see pic).  No more issues.  The hangar will probably get based, or have some weights and no-slip pads added underneath in the corners.

But even with the little quibble, it's an absolutely great product that I'd definitely recommend.

Sci-Fi%20crates.JPG

Oh, and those sci-fi crates are also good objective crates :D

Yep! I've posted these elsewhere but they were an absolure joy to paint and assemble.

80068B91-6331-4487-ADB5-149F196FADC2.jpg

Love that pattern! id love to make mine like that

meanwhile this are the ones i made for a convention last weekend at Caracas, Venezuela.

post-25567-0-34408400-1424322528_thumb.jpost-25567-0-66885600-1424322570_thumb.j

Yep! I've posted these elsewhere but they were an absolure joy to paint and assemble. 80068B91-6331-4487-ADB5-149F196FADC2.jpg

Have loads of this to paint soon. Out of interest are the White bits painted or have you left them the stock colour?

Just left it white as it came. Didn't see the point in priming it to paint it...more white. I do intend to pick out the panel lines and details in grey eventually.

I love the little crate packs. Wish I picked up 3-4 more sets for scatter terrain.

Has anyone bought and built/painted the Haqq terrain for Bourkan (sp?) I love how it looks prof painted and assembled but wanted to see some real life photos opnions

I love the little crate packs. Wish I picked up 3-4 more sets for scatter terrain.

Has anyone bought and built/painted the Haqq terrain for Bourkan (sp?) I love how it looks prof painted and assembled but wanted to see some real life photos opnions

I bought a bunch of the Bourak set couple days ago, hasn't arrived yet but since your interested I'll put something up when I get them, should be Friday (13th) at the earliest.

I bought a bunch of the Bourak set couple days ago, hasn't arrived yet but since your interested I'll put something up when I get them, should be Friday (13th) at the earliest.

Please do! Id like to see it built and then later painted. Any kind of review on it would be good to. I want to pull the trigger and get some but id like a review and pics first!

I'll do what i can. it'll be a first time assembling this stuff and writing a review so it'll probably be rough.

Please do! Id like to see it built and then later painted. Any kind of review on it would be good to. I want to pull the trigger and get some but id like a review and pics first!

I posted a thread about the Bourak terrain that I am currently painting.  It's under the Arcologies heading: "Haqq Terrain colors."  I hope to have pics of a few finished pieces soon.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0