Ken_N_Jo

April Pounderings: April Releases Info And Wishlisting

1,541 posts in this topic

If there's three male Highlanders, the chances of seeing a lone woman is really remote. We'll either see two women and two men or a total sausage party. I have a bad feeling its probably the latter unfortunately :(

the fourth has to be David Hasseloff.

If CB don't give us a buff redhead galwegian lady then there will be riots from the fanatic peat

If CB don't give us a buff redhead galwegian lady then there will be riots from the fanatic peat

Specifically - flat-chested lady with her hair under a hat, no heels, no bare skin wisible.

Specifically - flat-chested lady with her hair under a hat, no heels, no bare skin wisible.

Have you heard of my fwend...?

A detail about what bostria said  : the Highlanders have well-known actors faces ... the fanatic peat speculations  in the Spanish forum say Sean Connery / Crisptopher lambert / Mel gibson faces..

And Liam Neeson?

And Liam Neeson?

He's irish! ;)

Obiwan McGregor might be possible though. XD

Keeping the discussion in the sexual objectification thread means both sides of the argument have to keep it there.

Keeping the discussion in the sexual objectification thread means both sides of the argument have to keep it there.

I don't remember signing any agreements.

Yeah I mean, it's important for this discussion to happen and not just in a single thread that gets segregated off by itself

There is no discussion, i haven't invited anybody to discuss anything, i just made a comment on the whole "i hope they introduce human galwegians" thing.

What's official? What did I miss?

I asked.

Female Knights are rarer than female Order Sergeants and Crusader Brethren but they exist (say 5-10%). Only Father-Knights are all male, because the name would be weird. Not what I expected - I thought there would be a female MI "order," but that's the answer I got.

Father-Knights don't have to be all Male just because of the name

There are women in the X-Men, after all.

There being female Priests in the future hardly seems a stretch, especially as the Church in Infinity is supposed to be a Pan-Christian organisations (which is weird, very weird, but there you go) and plenty of denominations right now allow for female Priests.

Father-Knights don't have to be all Male just because of the name

That reminds me:

The women of the Brotherhood are also called Brothers. We don't call the women Sisters. This is the Brotherhood of Steel, after all, not the Brother and Sisterhood of Steel.

Mother-Knight sounds...kinky.

What a shame, I'm hoping for a panty-shotting  titty-monster.

hey hey! This titty-monster idea has potential...

hey hey! This titty-monster idea has potential...

I'm pretty sure Most of you don't want to know the things I saw in my head when I read this. 

but if anyone wants to share in my misery the game Dantes Inferno look up the monsters for the circles of gluttony and lust, then mix them together.

Its pronounced Reverend. :P

Its pronounced Reverend. :P

so definitely kinky then, well I'm saying that's taking confessional penance to a whole new level...

I asked.

Female Knights are rarer than female Order Sergeants and Crusader Brethren but they exist (say 5-10%). Only Father-Knights are all male, because the name would be weird. Not what I expected - I thought there would be a female MI "order," but that's the answer I got.

Thanks for responding to this. Who did you ask (if you don't mind me asking)?

that's taking confessional penance to a whole new level...

Sin-Eaters would agree.

I'm pretty sure Most of you don't want to know the things I saw in my head when I read this. 

but if anyone wants to share in my misery the game Dantes Inferno look up the monsters for the circles of gluttony and lust, then mix them together.

please, if its not Kingdom Death then its positively tame

Don't worry, Sobakaa just wants to throw a tantrum, no risk of discussion there.

Also, the way he throws strawmen around, one would think it's a regional sport around his homeland.

Thanks for responding to this. Who did you ask (if you don't mind me asking)?

It was Interruptor (Gutier).