ChoKonnit

Vido Gams!

1,635 posts in this topic

Ubi's conference was top notch. I'm SO pumped for the new pirate game, Skulls&Bones i think it was called. It looked magnificient, I'm so hyped!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, PrayingSeraph said:

Ubi's conference was top notch. I'm SO pumped for the new pirate game, Skulls&Bones i think it was called. It looked magnificient, I'm so hyped!!!!!! 

well  it took  them a time to figured out why Black flag seled so well - congrats ubi  you made it - everybody told you so like 3 years ago but i know listning is not best part of ubi soft

;)

beside Beyond good and Evil 2 pops up   - well from what i heard it have to be a prequel  .. - this is a serious info BG&E was  the last orginal and good game from ubi - so a big return from awful AC / Far cry  Copy paste run ?

this is like legit thing that got me interested

Ubisoft showed a prerendered cinematic for a game that's probably not coming out for another 3-4 years, bunch of sequels or expansions for their older games that no one asked for (Steep, wtf?), a kid's version of Nomsky with pay-to-win mechanics, Mario X-Com (game for kids that requires attention span, that'll work out fine) and a pirate game that looks like stolen gameplay from an indie game. Yeah, good show.

This looked interesting:

Not a 2d platformer, more Flashback, Another World and point-n-click adventure.

well  scules n Boners  looks like Sead dogs + naval action + black fag 

and all of thous games looks like Sid Mayers pirates .. 

never less it is not Ass Ass in Credo  game  so there is a hope for not sucking .. and maybe for no foking wachtowers to climb on ..

Mario X com  - well when i was young i played Ufo - there was no easy mode XD and nobody need Dork Souls to get chellenged - most games ware ruthless difficult 

Last night looks interesting  ..  like a big budget DEX  ..    of sort or or Flashback  ?? , or gemini rue ??

and there is sell on GoG ..  you can get Dex for a bargain price

New Metro game looks sweet, love that series.

Oh so THAT's why the Steam store shat itself...

@Maru we need your filtering skills, what's good in this sale?