ChoKonnit

Vido Gams!

1,806 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, sonicReducer said:

Should I play BF4 or Team Fortress 2?

hard to say /..   BF 4 is slightly up dated BF 3  and currently is mostly bug free (day one .. or even first half a year was unplayable bug fest )  and Single player is (well it was duno now )  mandatory as it unlocks weapons for MP depending on your rank .. so you whant a gold rank in every single player mission

TF 2  is ...  is not BF 4  in theory for free but a lot of opportunity to buy micro transactions , if you got cool ppl to play with - a lot of fun but if you are going tro play with pug ..  you may get your selve in to a shit show highly toxic bag  of dicks  or idiots singing over vois chat all the tine , or squiling like pigs or other random highly annoing behave - things that never applea  to me was a kill time  - you can just die randomly  over and over

you may try Fistful of Frags  or Dirty Bomb 

ACTUAY :

fuck it - in GoG is MDK  for free - play this   (like 41 h to get it for free left  - and Brutal legend is  like 24 h  ) ^o^

Got a Sapphire RX 580 today - took 3 months of waiting on an Amazon pre-order but finally arrived (amazing price too). I'd like to upgrade my mobo, CPU and RAM next year, probably go for Ryzen 1600

Edit: 100+ FPS on BF4 Ultra - nice

1 hour ago, sonicReducer said:

Got a Sapphire RX 580 today - took 3 months of waiting on an Amazon pre-order but finally arrived (amazing price too). I'd like to upgrade my mobo, CPU and RAM next year, probably go for Ryzen 1600

Edit: 100+ FPS on BF4 Ultra - nice

What's your current CPU, ram and mobo set up? 

I'm trying to get an rx580 this Christmas on a sale, and then do exactly the same thing as you next year

1 hour ago, alphz said:

What's your current CPU, ram and mobo set up? 

I'm trying to get an rx580 this Christmas on a sale, and then do exactly the same thing as you next year

I have an i5-4460, 8GB DDR3 on a Gigabyte B85M-D2V Motherboard - built the PC about 2, 2.5 years ago so time for a boost I think. 

Would like to put in something like a Ryzen 1600 and some DDR4, so will need a new mobo too