Talamare

Tunguska Sectorial

184 posts in this topic

Need I remind something about name calling, especially on threads that have nothing to do with it?

"relatively" means nothing and I would rather stop fires before they start and the signs are too obvious to ignore.

So back on topic.

10 hours ago, Hachiman Taro said:

Yu Jing has a KHD on a WIP 14 TO HI sooo... yeah may not happen but not that far fetched at all.

Agreed. Not sure what the big deal would be if Spektrs do end up getting KHD:
- PanO has Hexas with TO / WIP13 (Honestly, difference between WIP13 and 14 is not as big a deal as people would love to make of it)
- YuJing has Hac Tao with TO / WIP14 (double the points, but also double the W and double BTS)
- Aleph has Dasyu with WIP 14 / TO camo / NWI

Yeah it would be good but maybe not that crazy. The wierd part would be if it was a Tungunska only profile.

Of course, it could still be a Vanilla profile. Maybe they just didn't want to lock in Tungunska getting it without more testing. They wouldn't want to take it away.

I wouldn't expect it but it wouldn't be unusual.

@PsychoticStorm I appreciate it but I think we've moved on already. :lol:

I'm all for mercenaries in Tunguska. I would gladly have Tomcats or KTS for engineers/docs, but I don't think the latter would be so gung-ho about working with monsters. 

Speaking of.. What do you think we'll see out of the, "too terrible even for Bakunin," research?

50 minutes ago, Jassal2.0 said:

I'm all for mercenaries in Tunguska. I would gladly have Tomcats or KTS for engineers/docs, but I don't think the latter would be so gung-ho about working with monsters. 

Speaking of.. What do you think we'll see out of the, "too terrible even for Bakunin," research?

Stable Morlocks.

KTS, no. Druze however..... This i can see. Which leads back to the Tunguska wishlisting thread where i said that Druze would fill a lot of holes in the sectorial. With duo naturally and a haris profile at AVA4. So you can take a haris or two duos. 

Druze give Tunguska access to our second KHD, EM grenades, etc without bloating vanilla. Now i just want minelayer deployable repeaters on spektrs.... Cause i want. Or another infiltrator if we get on. Doubtful though. Perhaps a forward deployment support unit.

1 hour ago, Razgriz said:

KTS, no. Druze however..... This i can see. Which leads back to the Tunguska wishlisting thread where i said that Druze would fill a lot of holes in the sectorial. With duo naturally and a haris profile at AVA4. So you can take a haris or two duos. 

Druze give Tunguska access to our second KHD, EM grenades, etc without bloating vanilla. Now i just want minelayer deployable repeaters on spektrs.... Cause i want. Or another infiltrator if we get on. Doubtful though. Perhaps a forward deployment support unit.

There's a distinct lack of known MI profiles in Tunguska. Druze fills this hole neatly. 

CSU is another 'obvious' choice: it fills the 'cheap' order role if Securitae stay as 'elite' LI

A 'merc' Lt with a leadership skill is another option. Fits the fluff of the Tunguska as the more rigid / authoritarian sectorial without changing Vanilla. 

7 hours ago, Jassal2.0 said:

Metachem Lv3 Riot Grrls?

24 minutes ago, Hachiman Taro said:

Metachem Lv3 Riot Grrls?

Metamechanics.... REMS with a Metachem like feature....