Noirfatale

Scylla Steel Phallanx Nco

359 posts in this topic

I gotta learn to paint tatoos :D

:blush:  :streaming-mad:  :_crying__rvmp_by_bad_blood:

want the stats now!

i'm very curious to look the minis.The concept are amazing. But the tattooes are decals?

G. :pirate:

You haven't seen the fluff yet, maybe she's working with nomads in secret. Or maybe she's just a hipster girl who loves cool latin phrases.

I was just about to post something about this.

The armor (clothing) makes her look more like a Dactyl than a Myrmidon or Thorakitai. I hope the Devabots come with something other than a Heavy Flamethrower.

Anyone know anything about Drakios?

Anyone watch Ghost in the Shell Arise - Border? There's an episode with Scylla.

i believe devabots have repeater as well.

meanwhile, no mention about hacking device ?

Ghost in the Shell Arise

They are still milking the franchise?

No one said she is a Myrmidon so I don't see a problem with her looking like Dactyl? Dactyl is a Steel Phalanx unit.

Awesome. Love that art.

Maybe she will be linkable with dactyls?

Awesome. Love that art.

no way!

No one said she is a Myrmidon so I don't see a problem with her looking like Dactyl? Dactyl is a Steel Phalanx unit.

I didn't mean there was any problem with it. All we have is Steel Phalanx NCO, so I was trying to guess which section she is in

It's very different than Stand Alone Complex. If they ever make more for it than I may like it more.

i believe devabots have repeater as well.

meanwhile, no mention about hacking device ?

Standard Devabots don't have repeaters, but I could see these ones having them. They are for a cool hacker.

Awesome. Love that art.

I don't think she will be linkable, unless the Devabots are controlled by Drakios.

Just watch it before you judge it.

Just watch it before you judge it.

How the show quality affects the fact of milking?

Sooo.....

They weren't kidding about pushing the Greeks.

I get to save my money for Vedic then.

Well, I won't call another Hacker for the Greeks "pushing" them. And I really guess, that's it for ASS for quite some time. Don't think they'll get a lot more. Maybe 1-2 more units until the end of the year - if any at all.

Hmm.. every officer we have so far (except the Agemas) belongs to a particular unit and is linkable. This would definitely suggest that she could be the same.

Maybe she will have a split profile like Thrasymedes - one linkable and one not linkable, but with a Devabot? I could definitely see that happening.

would have liked to have a Rifle instead of a Boarding Shotgun on a Hacker though, that's a little underwhelming I guess, but maybe the rules will explain why. Also a little disappointed that we didn't get the hyped Super-Hacker-TAG! ;)

Anyway, it's definitely more money that CB will get from me!

She looks kinda like a barmaid at my local pub.

Ginger, hawt, tatts, glasses.  Totes rockin' it. 

Me likey.  Will buy even if I never use it.

I reckon she might be a Dactyl Warrant Officer, linkable profile and devabot profile.

I can't wait to see the miniature, I'm coruius about its profile.

How the show quality affects the fact of milking?

It's not milking if it's good :)

Then it's just "expanding".

Star Wars episodes 1-3 and any holiday specials/ewok movies are milking it because they're crap. Episode 7 isn't out yet, so can't decide if it's milking or not.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks a mite bit like the Muttawiah girl with glasses? Like they could be sisters.

I mean I'll probably still pick her up, because CB has basically consumed my soul at this point, but the concept art doesn't particularly impress me.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks a mite bit like the Muttawiah girl with glasses? Like they could be sisters.

I mean I'll probably still pick her up, because CB has basically consumed my soul at this point, but the concept art doesn't particularly impress me.

I don't disagree. I'm definitely not keen on the glasses!

If you have the capability of creating ideal soldiers basically from scratch and can fix them up, or reboot them from a cube, at whim then why give them poor eyesight? Might be headswap time!

It's not milking if it's good :)

We'll have to disagree on that. Every IP has it's use and life span. Ghost in the Shell had so much bad releases after the original manga, that by now it's all just "let's grab a little more cash with this established IP and fanbase". It surely is expanding, but money is made in the process, and if it's not enough, the project will die and new one will be born later, no matter what fans think.

give them poor eyesight?

Do you honestly think each and every Ray Ban equipped hipster has poor eyesight? It's a fashion accessory, nothing more.