Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bandua

Bandua New Releases - Aztec Series

33 posts in this topic

Hi will you be offering different colours for the prepaints in the future? The white is nice but I'd like at least bi-tone like your older buildings.

These are lovely designs, but being able to move into buildings is something I'd never do without. We do it all the time. Often, the way our tables are done, missions objectives are in the buildings. 

I've not bought any of the buildings from Bandua yet because of this shortcoming. I'd love to see some accessible buildings from them, since the designs as such are great, just not as playable as I'd like them to be. 

Question.  Do you have any sample layouts or other information on how many buildings one would need to cover a table?

On 1/13/2016 at 1:06 PM, Wookieegunner said:

Question.  Do you have any sample layouts or other information on how many buildings one would need to cover a table?

Look at the first picture in the opening post.  The Atl in front has about an 8" square footprint, so with bridges in two directions, or the road tiles between buildings, you are looking at one building per square foot of table. If you add sidewalks and have enough room on them for bus stops and similar, each building could easily occupy a 16" or 20" square area of its own. As such, nine of these in any mix would fill a table nicely, though you might have to come up with longer bridges and a lot of street clutter.

On 26.5.2015 at 0:26 PM, bandua said:

Aztec Series:

- Tláloc Apartament

- Xolotl Apartament

- Atl Apartament

Hi this three buildings look realy great. I'm realy interresed in those but couldn't find any dimension information on these buildungs - i've looked up your home page, but couldn't find any hight/weight/length information. Can you provide this information, because this would be realy interresting for a buying decision.

Super glue can be used, but you need to keep the oil from your fingers off.  I clean my parts and where gloves when doing clear acrylic.

On 26.5.2015 at 0:26 PM, bandua said: Aztec Series:

- Tláloc Apartament

- Xolotl Apartament

- Atl Apartament

Hi this three buildings look realy great . I'm realy interresed in those but couldn't find any dimension information on these buildungs - i've looked up your home page, but couldn't find any hight/weight/length information. Can you provide this information, because this would be realy interresting for a buying decision.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

On 12/5/2016 at 9:27 AM, unclesrouge said:

Hi this three buildings look realy great . I'm realy interresed in those but couldn't find any dimension information on these buildungs - i've looked up your home page, but couldn't find any hight/weight/length information. Can you provide this information, because this would be realy interresting for a buying decision.

The Atl (the "small" stepped apartment) is roughly 8" (20cm) square and about 7.5" tall.  The other two have slightly larger footprints. The Xolotl is the same height as the Atl aside from the roof access, and the Tlaloc main roof is the same height as the Xolotl's elevator roof.