Zyrael

What Was Wrong With The Classified Decks?

21 posts in this topic

I'm just curious because a friend and I were going to order a couple of these.

Quality first and foremost.

Spelling? Grammar? Smearing ink? Missing cards in packs?

Its incredibly vague.

Paper/card stock quality.  And I think they said that the cards weren't cut from the sheets properly.

K. I'm sure the printing was outsourced, this sort of thing happens.

Plus those that received the decks are saying it contains two numbered sets of cards, and Custommeeple was like you each have to have one, and CB was like...yeah!. And people are wondering why, etc...so it might also be able to rethink how they work, etc.

What happens if we have already ordered a set? Do we just contact Customeeple?

Ordered some direct from Customeeple and haven't gotten them yet, but they have been shipped.

Spelling? Grammar? Smearing ink? Missing cards in packs?

Its incredibly vague.

Yes.

It WAS outsourced to Customeeple for production.  CB was just handling distribution.

Yes.

It WAS outsourced to Customeeple for production.  CB was just handling distribution.

I mean that makes sense... Except why not arrange to have it stocked on the North American continent? Its their largest growth market, and we face currency conversion and high shipping costs because customeeple is the only retailer in addition to being the manufacturer.

I see on the customeeple website shows a pre order for version 2 cards. Are these presumably better quality cards?

I want to order but don't want to be disappointed.

I see on the customeeple website shows a pre order for version 2 cards. Are these presumably better quality cards?

Quality of the first batch wasn't up to specs

From what I have read, the test samples Customeeple/CB received from the printer were OK, but the final product was not, and quality change was not detected until consumers started complaining.

wow 2 days without checking the forum and we are flooded :P, sorry for the late reply we will try to answer all the questions. 

I'm just curious because a friend and I were going to order a couple of these.

Basically what we already answered in the Spanish forum, we give the ok to the printer company over a test model of a rasonable quality, when we have the decks produced we puck a couple of samples (that looked fine) we distributed it and when we received the bad comments we checked more decks and the quality was not the expected. 

Plus those that received the decks are saying it contains two numbered sets of cards, and Custommeeple was like you each have to have one, and CB was like...yeah!. And people are wondering why, etc...so it might also be able to rethink how they work, etc.

The rules to use the deck are on the Infinity third edition rulebook and in the ITS 2015 document. The main reason to kept the 1-20 numbers was to be able to emulate the table mechanics with the cards if you are in a tournament (non ITS) or a friendly game in which your opponent don't use the cards and in the end having the deck numbered two times from 1-20 does not change in any way the mechanics written on the book. if you use the 40 cards and your opponent use the table the odds are a bit different, so the 1-20 levels the thing. 

What happens if we have already ordered a set? Do we just contact Customeeple?

Ordered some direct from Customeeple and haven't gotten them yet, but they have been shipped.

Do not worry, you will receive the "bad" cards but as soon as we have the new ones we will send it to all the customers for free. so you can now use the current ones till you get the new. 

Yes.

Neither us not corvus are a printing company, We approached corvus with the idea of making the cards and corvus has the same idea so we decided to make the cards together. 

Yes the pre-order is for the new good quality cards, and will be shipped as soon as we have them.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. :)

It sucks when things like this happen, but in general i still have a good opinion of you guys, you seem to have handled this mess as well as it can be done given the circumstances. Good luck in all of this.

Thanks for your patience and compression. :)

But i'm not squeezing you for the new cards! XD

I ordered from the Warstore and they appeared to not have gotten them in stock as they sent me my Tiger Soldier but not my deck.  Very much looking forward to the deck because the artwork looks insane.

just wanted to say thank you to customeeple, I put in a large order including these cards. The whole process was fast and hassle free, even adding additional items to the order once it had been finalised was a breeze.

Don't let the fact the cards were a bad batch. These things happen with new products. They are a great company and I will be definately returning :)

Indeed, today i received mine, and yes, the cards are not good quality, but the rest is great, and they are running a reprint, so i can't say i am dissapointed, when i know i am just having an "alpha version".