timmy

Infinity Army Painter

19 posts in this topic

awesome work, are you going to add more templates for each faction?

realy good work

awesome work, are you going to add more templates for each faction?

That's what we were aiming for but it depends on the art that exists, yu jing for example has a very small terracotta soldier. The idea is to do someone from every sectorial and then branch out as art becomes available. This could be done much quicker with a bit of help from Corvus Belli which is why I've kind of made this thread, to beg for concept art like the first picture. A clean piece like that saves me a bunch of time and corrections.

This is great but not what I meant. I'm going to organize a folder or something(I haven't done this on anything other then a memory stick or disk before) with all of the art I use to assist in the making of the painter program, such as the attached images.

post-25421-0-34054900-1433107098_thumb.p

post-25421-0-20799100-1433107121_thumb.p

*These appear much smaller then they actually are when I upload them like this, that's the reason I'd organize them for others somewhere else.

Yeah, and that provides you with more source images, what you asked for to continue doing the others.

I just want to let you know that your tool really helped me to find my color scheme.

You did a great job, nice to see you're improving it !

I've been trying to contact the other person that had helped me in the past but I haven't heard back yet so in the mean time I posted a file in the google drive called "How I quickly check color schemes without the program." This will give you guys a quick idea how to edit my art so you can check schemes with units before they are implemented into the program.

Really cool work you got here :D

Any chance this painter tool will be resurrected like this thread? :P

2 hours ago, FutwahJones said:

Any chance this painter tool will be resurrected like this thread? :P

Necromancy!

Maybe author(s) could host a zip with all the original parts? So others can add more models.

Oh, look what I got perryfraser-infinity-coloring.zip :hai-there::pacman_by_bad_blood:

It's the version from other thread (1.1M, failed to upload) after scaling down the logos to screen size and thus smaller zip (785K), so it didn't give the stupid "error -200" (or maybe it's some other reason... per account maximum uploads so you have to delete previous things? that would be utter crap).

Edit: ARGGHHH :facepalm:"The bucket you are attempting to access must be addressed using the specified endpoint. Please send all future requests to this endpoint." Great, just great, upload doesn't gives "error -200" but download gives some other crap.

Leaving the link, maybe it starts working later.

I put it here so it it's available online.

@timmy let me know if it's OK for you.

I just host it for the community, I won't take any credit for someone else works.

21 hours ago, Mob of Blondes said:

Let's hack!!!:pirate::_pc__rvmp_by_bad_blood:

Found a direct link that works (at least here and now), just fix the name so it ends in ".zip" (dot zip, not underscore and the crap). http://assets.infinitytheforums.com.s3.amazonaws.com/en/monthly_2017_04/perryfraser-infinity-coloring_zip.11d6464b8284e05f849cf73046cfc5ea

14 hours ago, Koin-Koin said:

I put it here so it it's available online.

@timmy let me know if it's OK for you.

I just host it for the community, I won't take any credit for someone else works.

Thanks a bunch, I guess the other person who coded it/hosted it pulled it and I didn't have direct access to the program myself. Thanks for making and hosting a backup. I'll update the OP.

15 hours ago, Mob of Blondes said:

Also kudos to @frostphoenyx

Thanks but I did nothing worth mentioning ;)