Yashia

Infinity Plushies

Please read the first post before answering!   127 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in Infinity Plushies?

• No interest at all
    • Not under that conditions
    • Yes, a small one (10cm) would be cool
    • Yes, a medium one (20cm) would be nice
    • Yes, a big one (30cm) is something I'd buy
    • One? I've gotta catch'em all!
    • Oh man, another thread by Yashia?! -_-
    • Something else (please explain!)
  2. 2. If you answered with yes, which "character" would you enjoy the most?

• Atalantas Spotbot
    • GoGo Marlenes Cambot
    • Crazy Koala
    • Pupnik
    • Antipode
    • Hungry
    • Kaeltar
    • Chibi Variants of different Characters
    • Something else (please explain!)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 posts in this topic

Haha, voted blind and ended up picking exactly the same things as Fox

Luckily I think the Spotbot would be relatively straightforward to make, and has good plushie-proportions. It's a good idea!

No Panda? Sad interventors!

What would a pupnik be like? They are so diverse, I am not sure if you could make them recognizable. The nomad in me says I want one though. :D

I'd be super interested, and would gladly give you many dollars for a cute Spotbot or Pupnik (especially the Ram)  :D

I just have two things to say.

1.  It look Privateer Press ten years to produce a plushy for their game.  It's official a prestige thing, and a plush arms race, now.  XD

2.  I know there's a picture of three Symbiomate plushies around somewhere that have been alleged to be prizes for the International this year.  But for the life of me, I cannot find them.  :_pc__rvmp_by_bad_blood::angry:

I'd love to see some kind of Imperial Agent in chibi plushie form, curious how the armor translates to the different medium.

If I was to commission one for myself, it'd probably be a 15-25cm Pheasant Agent or Vector/Caskuda (hug the bug! XD).

Also, the "Another thread by Yashia?" choice has a typo, needs the8gcRYvU.gifemote instead :D

1.  It look Privateer Press ten years to produce a plushy for their game.  It's official a prestige thing, and a plush arms race, now.  XD
Wait, what? The shredder plushie is real? :woohoo:

That's the one.

For comparison:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CA9EBvxUYAAM1VB.jpg

CA9EBvxUYAAM1VB.jpg

On sale at least for Lock-n-Load later this week...

Plushies that I currently can own and find:  Zaku II, Haru, Cthulhu (small), Erfworld Dwagon, Monty Python rabbit, and a little grey beanie elephant. 

The only reason I haven't voted in the poll is that usually making plushies is sweatshop labor or "Lock yourself in your apartment sewing until you hate your job" work. :scared-(-nahh-):

Uh, what about a Shasvastii? Seed, Malignos or Noctifier chibi?  :excited:

I second Pierzi's agent idea too, but would make it a Crane, that way you also cover the awesome YJ HI in one go! :lol:

Like I've written there:

Chibi:

- NASMATS

- (Chickenbots

- Kameel

- Maghariba Guard

Edit:

Also:

- Drop Bear Mine Pillows...!

Voted "something else", as I'd love a Maghariba Guard plushie. :D

Could I ask for a wearable Aragoto Helmet plushie? Is that too much?

Maybe even a little Aragoto?!

I Originally voted for crazy koala because that would be awesome, but now I'm thinking I want a plushy Avatar...

I Originally voted for crazy koala because that would be awesome, but now I'm thinking I want a plushy Avatar...

Or we could go with the Fiday, who mastered Impersonation Plus:

hassassins.jpg

Looks pretty close to a Spotbot too. XD

Could I ask for a wearable Aragoto Helmet plushie? Is that too much?

What, like the Cthulhu balaclava? XD

I really haven't got enough space for the stuff i already own, much less new stuff, but i still want this :D

If you make them, Yashia, I will buy them, lol.

Any iconic Yu Jing Hi, Yan Huo, Zuyong, Shang Ji, Hac Tao...  If my daughter is going to play with an Infinity plushy, she needs to do it right.

Would also need plushy terrain to do a plushy Infinity battle in my back yard.  Could also be inflatable Infinity terrain too I guess.

Any iconic Yu Jing Hi, Yan Huo, Zuyong, Shang Ji, Hac Tao...  If my daughter is going to play with an Infinity plushy, she needs to do it right.

Would also need plushy terrain to do a plushy Infinity battle in my back yard.  Could also be inflatable Infinity terrain too I guess.

Guges, all you need are box forts.  Anyone who was a child at one point should know that!  Plushies and box forts with rubber band guns or nerf rifles is all you need!

Guges, all you need are box forts.  Anyone who was a child at one point should know that!  Plushies and box forts with rubber band guns or nerf rifles is all you need!

I like the idea of box forts... could make terrain out of cardboard boxes and spray paint.

... don't like the idea of my daughter shooting anything real at anyone... all I can think of is a Christmas Story.  Being a parent changes your perspective on the world.

I like the idea of box forts... could make terrain out of cardboard boxes and spray paint.

... don't like the idea of my daughter shooting anything real at anyone... all I can think of is a Christmas Story.  Being a parent changes your perspective on the world.

Beanbags.  Problem solved.