sasori

INFINITY Players & Locales - Living Database

1,139 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Pride of Rodina said:

Are you on Facebook?

If so, you might try out the group called "WGC Infinity" and do a roll-call for anyone in Richmond. I could have sworn someone was just in that group the other day looking for folks in Richmond, but I could be mistaken.

Will do, thanks!

Just added myself.

England

March, Cambridgeshire - wildo650

New player.

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:50 PM, Larsonesque said:

Hello all, new player in Richmond. I've added myself to the google doc. Looking forward to any groups and games in the area! Didn't see too many people in Richmond though, so I'm not quite sure how to reach out.

Hi there,

Although I suspect there's groups of players a little more local to you (I'll check with a couple of guys I know) I help run a fortnightly Infinity evening at Ibuywargames in Woking. Completely free and nothing but friendly people there.

As I said, I'll check about players nearer to you a little later, I swear I remember seeing something about a regular Infinity night In Sutton...

On 3/22/2017 at 4:29 AM, Gamma Ray said:

Hi there,

Although I suspect there's groups of players a little more local to you (I'll check with a couple of guys I know) I help run a fortnightly Infinity evening at Ibuywargames in Woking. Completely free and nothing but friendly people there.

As I said, I'll check about players nearer to you a little later, I swear I remember seeing something about a regular Infinity night In Sutton...

I appreciate the help. I reached out through the Richmond FB group and they suggested a local store. They've got a regular meetup on Thursdays which I've started attending. It's a blast so far!

Hello there! Found no Latvia in the list. Added myself and a club we play in. Hopefully, other players from my country will also join :)

9 hours ago, Larsonesque said:

I appreciate the help. I reached out through the Richmond FB group and they suggested a local store. They've got a regular meetup on Thursdays which I've started attending. It's a blast so far!

Awesome, glad to hear that you're having fun ^^

Just came across this. Added name to list :) Thanks very much. Great work!! Keep it up :)

On 27/03/2017 at 1:31 AM, N21 said:

Hello there! Found no Latvia in the list. Added myself and a club we play in. Hopefully, other players from my country will also join :)

Thank you for enriching the base! 

Greetings!

Added myself to the Google Doc.

Denmark, Roskilde, "DarKteleFaX"

Thank you! Each player who enters his information, his club info or updates existing info makes life easier for everyone, especially new player! :) 

Hello everyone! 

I'v added myself to the list. "Shaggai", PanO and Nomad player from Poland. Well more painter than player because I haven't played a single game yet :P