Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aliase

First order!

11 posts in this topic

I just made my first order from customeeple last night.  Can't wait to receive it.  I am in the United States Midwest.  Anyone in this general area ordered from them before?  I am curious how long it will take to come from Spain.  I am crossing my fingers that I have it for my first Infinity tournament in two weeks.  

My orders to the middle of Canada (Manitoba) usually take 2 weeks, regardless of service ( economy or certified).

If that helps at all......and USPS is usually much faster at moving mail once in country than CDAPost.

I have placed more than 10 separate orders with them so far, and have never been disappointed.

Ordered 7/22

Shipped 7/24

Arrived in New York for in country processing 7/28

Shipped to local NY sorting facility 7/31

Then it did its typical 3 day across the USA journey to my house. (it had a weekend so took it a while)

BTW , they send you a tracking #, once it has left the foreign system, you can put that number into the USPS tracker.

Edited by 12Monkeys

Sounds great, sadly I made my first order during the July summersale, and it still haven't arrived here in Denmark..... Shouldn't be slower then getting to the US.....

DELETED

Edited by 12Monkeys

Thanks for the response guys.  (Anxiously stares at mailbox). 

Apparently Spain has a weird shipping system for international mail. I heard that everything gets sent to a central hub and then posted out from there, whether that's true, I don't know. Generally it's taken about 2 weeks to get to the UK, my second order took about a three weeks to a month, unfortunately.

The tokens are great though! Anything that means I didn't have to spend 6 hours on a rainy weekend punching out 1" card is more than welcome ha

Apparently Spain has a weird shipping system for international mail. I heard that everything gets sent to a central hub and then posted out from there, whether that's true, I don't know.

Hi! 

It is more or less like you wrote :(. Sometimes the travel time it is incredibly low but  the most of the times is higher than we would like it to be.

On 11.9.2015 at 9:52 AM, Customeeple said:

Hi! 

It is more or less like you wrote :(. Sometimes the travel time it is incredibly low but  the most of the times is higher than we would like it to be.

Dont say that, i got the shipping notice on Monday and got my order today in the mail which is faster than shipping in my own country me living in Germany.

To New Mexico, USA the rime was about 2.5 weeks.

Also it depends a lot on the shipping type chosen.

GLS courier is a lot faster than the other options but it has a higher cost :(.

On the other hand economic shipping is cheaper but slower...

There is no perfect combination when sending parcels from here (It would be great if we had one cheap and fast option to offer :_crying__rvmp_by_bad_blood:).