257 posts in this topic

Cool concept... excellent objectives for the forces to fight over.

Are they your HVTs...  Bar Maids are great HVT for your FO to observe.

I like where this is going. Hurry up, I want to see more!

Very nice, where is the barman from and what is he like scale wise compared to an infinity mini?

Barman is a Reaper Bones - wobbly rubber guy that behaves like a child scared of the barber while painting... Compared to Infinity his is a bit short but still suitable.

Edited by Krell

There is this company that is Hassle Free to deal with, that has the best bouncer for your bar. Some big well padded belly guy, with a bat and beer in his hand.

TeleLoup - the friendly Antipode mascot of the Merovingian Telecommunication Company ;) Unpainted 

IMG_6778.JPG

Awesome project, can't wait to see it further on! What are the bricks in the first section made of? 

Also, on the barman, there are some awesome models in the bones line, I use the space pirate (space smuggler maybe? IDR the name) as a generic HVT. They are larger but some of them are close enough and for a HVT you can be a little larger without it ruining the game. 

That are Tamiya Brick walls. I own that space pirate and you, zagdag, gave me an excellent idea!

That are Tamiya Brick walls. I own that space pirate and you, zagdag, gave me an excellent idea!

glad to be of service. I'll have to get those bricks, tamiya always has the best things...

I like the look of the planned tiles, the different widths of roadway will help break the grid (and LOS) up a bit.

Hadn't thought of raiding the Bones line for HVTs and civvies for Infinity, although I've been raiding that line regularly for Blood Bowl conversion fodder. Will have to wander through the catalog with Infinity in mind now!

for your roads Perry minatures has an awesome document on making asphalt roads from $2 roofing tiles. I haven't done this myself but the examples I have seen are awesome. The link is a PDF so I won't link it directly but you can find it on their terrain page here:

http://www.architectsofwar.com/howtoinformation.aspx

Excellent! Thank you, zagdag!

First unpainted tile: My first attempt on asphalt is made of old sanding paper. The small streets will be made of cobblestone (mostly). After all, it should resemble an old City in Saarland/eastern France with some fancy PanO/Nomad-bits....

IMG_6810.JPG

There is this company that is Hassle Free to deal with, that has the best bouncer for your bar. Some big well padded belly guy, with a bat and beer in his hand.

What you did there. Yes. You. I saw that.

*taps MSV3 and grins*

I am a fan of the Wolsung shacks. I got two sets of them when I jumped in on their kickstarter and I use them for most games I play.

i love it how the fish came out looking o`l old coper like.