Modiphius

Infinity RPG Kickstarter Coming Soon - Please Help!

679 posts in this topic

thanks for posting this here also: after getting the mail i already answered the survey. i have to look whether i can afford to take part, since my financial situation is a bit unsure atm, but i voted for the things i am most interested in and have faith that i can pay for it.

Question: what's the lowest pledge level that allows me to get the minis? Not interested in the RPG (I might get my factions' splatbooks for more fluff but that's it), I mainly want the LE minis and don't trust CB to not make the regular versions worse.

Question: what's the lowest pledge level that allows me to get the minis? Not interested in the RPG (I might get my factions' splatbooks for more fluff but that's it), I mainly want the LE minis and don't trust CB to not make the regular versions worse.

We'll confirm that soon. I need to confirm with CB what we can do. There is likely to be a 'no pledge' level which lets you pick some physical add ons that you want if you don't want the core book

So basically standard kickstarter practice of "basic pledge $1, add paid add-ons"?

Im curious, whens the estimated release date after the kickstarter and such; and also will faction specific supplements allow character creation of units that may not be in the game until Acheron Falls? Are you guys are working with CB to add those units into the supplements, but not the main rulebook and maybe release them after Acheron as not to spoil anything?

Next question: we've seen the RPG mini designs for all factions except CA and Tohaa. Will those get PC/NPC minis at some point (I don't expect pure Morat/Shasvastii/EI construct in a human sphere setting, but sepsitorized/traitor human with discreet alien bio-augments would be nice)? Or no love for aliens? :(

So basically standard kickstarter practice of "basic pledge $1, add paid add-ons"?

yes :-)

Im curious, whens the estimated release date after the kickstarter and such; and also will faction specific supplements allow character creation of units that may not be in the game until Acheron Falls? Are you guys are working with CB to add those units into the supplements, but not the main rulebook and maybe release them after Acheron as not to spoil anything?

the core book text will be complete in september and we're aiming to release the PDF to backers before Christmas and the hardback in january. The supplements will come out in pdf monthly as they're completed but the next print shipment would likely be june'ish to allow for them all to be printed. 

Next question: we've seen the RPG mini designs for all factions except CA and Tohaa. Will those get PC/NPC minis at some point (I don't expect pure Morat/Shasvastii/EI construct in a human sphere setting, but sepsitorized/traitor human with discreet alien bio-augments would be nice)? Or no love for aliens? :(

CA no as they're not PC options (yet), the Tohaa i think is tbc will find out from CB

Good ideas and planning for the game, i found useful the lots of products, always is better to have choices than not

Survey Answered! 

Cheers from Venezuela

Submitted, I would definitely shell out for a pdf set plus minis

Maybe even a hardcover if my financials take a turn upward

I would like to se a softcover version (any physical version is good) of the core rules + minis bundle :)

Thanks for all the replies guys, we're working hard to get ready for the kickstarter!

For your information there will be local shipments in the USA, Canada, Australia and UK/Europe so that you're only paying local shipping in those regions not international shipping

This is the sole reason I've been saving up all the change this past half year. Time to cash it in and spend it all on the kickstarter. I'll let you all know how much I managed to save lol.

As always, here's some relevance to my post. Did the survey and can't wait to get the RPG going, really excited to play it and see the Tohaa supplement fluff :D.

So....do you take children as payment? And if so do they have to be my own?

So....do you take children as payment? And if so do they have to be my own?

And is it limited to children? I got a lot of family members i dont like im willing to sell into slavery.

So we are in September, any chance of me giving loads of money to you guys soon? ;)

So we are in September, any chance of me giving loads of money to you guys soon? ;)

It's starting next week - somewhere around tues, wed or thurs - we're just working on the video, graphics and shipping costs - just want to be prepared with all the right info for everyone

No worries mate, just excited to get stuck in is all! :)

It's starting next week - somewhere around tues, wed or thurs - we're just working on the video, graphics and shipping costs - just want to be prepared with all the right info for everyone

Awesome!

I am prepared to throw money at you. :)

-Tim

This is going to be expensive...

...but I'm looking forward to it! :)

This is going to be expensive...

I might have to take out a loan to finance this....

I guess I just wish me the Kickstarter for my birthday. The more people like to participate, the more I'll get and in the end my friends benefit from it too by having a happy gamemastering Yashia ^_^