Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UndeadKing

Infinity in Gateshead and Newcastle UK

12 posts in this topic

Hi folks, I am just getting back into infinity after a few years out and I am looking for opponents near the above areas. Been on the player map but apart from me no one is on.

Also could do games in surrounding area if there is anyone?

Well I'm based in County Durham but Newcastle City centre is only an hour away from where I live.

I'm 30 mins from Newcastle, currently play mostly at a club in Blyth on Sundays; looking to branch out and play more often though.

Well I'm based in County Durham but Newcastle City centre is only an hour away from where I live.

I'm 30 mins from Newcastle, currently play mostly at a club in Blyth on Sundays; looking to branch out and play more often though.

Cool stuff. My USAriadna starter pack should be arriving tomorrow and hopefully after that I will be picking up a few more models and the rulebook so as soon as they are  ready I will be all good to go for getting games in anywhere I can or here at home as I will be putting together a hopefully crazy table

If you haven't check out the UK Infinity The Game Facebook group, good resource

Yo, i haven't been on here much lately or even played Infinity for a good few months, had to get married and stuff, pfft!

But yeah, before that, we've got a club in North Shields every Sunday. Last time i was there about 5 people had recently got into Infinity. Now i think that numbers gone up a little bit too and the club has a ton of scenery. 

Just give me a shout if you're still looking for one dude. Took me ages!

i'm just getting into infinity and i'm based in Houghton-le-spring (sunderland/durham area). not played any games yet but bought a load of stuff to get started and been watching a fair few battle reports etc online. keeping an eye on this thread for places to play locally, 

Hey dude, if i remember there was a club in Durham that plays but its not in the city centre. No idea about Sunderland.

As for Newcastle, the one i play at is in North Shields, just a little bus ride from town every sunday. Shame Newcastle sucks for a decent shop you can get pick up games at like.

Quite a few at this club anyway who have all started within the last 6 months, so learning together like.

Sorry for the late reply Cromags, completely forgot I'd posted here. Whereabouts in North Shields is it? Could be interested in coming through one Sunday to check it out. I've yet to even have a proper game of infinity yet (tried most of the operation ice storm missions with a fiend)

No problem, i just know how long it took me to find somewhere thats all!

Like i say, i havent been for a few month, because i had a lot on at the end of last year. So i'd have to re go through all of the rules myself as well!

Its here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&ie=UTF&mid=zSEwXF9g9bc8.kFbDVDQ961Jg

I usually get a bus straight form town that stops right outside of it. Tons of scenery and Infinity seems to be really growing there as well.

My friends is from this region and he is trying to find someone for play. Is there some place where are you guys playing?

There's a place in North Shields that plays every Sunday. Newcastle Warlords is every thursday, but im not sure if they play Infinity ...yet.