WarPanda

OKC Operation Snow Blind ITS Tournament

10 posts in this topic

Greetings one and all. We here in the great meta of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma,  are having our annual December ITS tournament. Operation Snow Blind is a go! 

Saturday December 12, one of the last tournaments of the season. Come on and come all to play some Infinity with people from multiple states. Any questions please fire away. Hope to see you there.  

Josh(WarPanda) 

300point spec-ops. 
4 missions (with surprise) 90min rounds
-Transmission Matrix
-Cold Sleep
-Supplies
-Biotechvore

Bring your best 300 pt army and compete for Santa's prizes.

Sign up now, only 24 spaces available (6 reserve). Price is $10, pay at the door. Deadline for sign up is December 5th. Contact me via phone or text @ 405-834-8372. I have [email protected] Or email: [email protected]

ITS will be on December 12th. 
Sure B
9118 S. Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK. 73139
405-691-0509

10:00am Registration
Start time is 11:00am

A bit too far for me to travel but it sounds like it's going to be allot of fun.  Best wishes!

This is going to be EPIC!!!

WarPanda, I have your Tohaas number, and my Shasvastii are going to bring back their heads back on pikes!!!

ALEPH, watch out. I have found your Achilles Heel.

This is a 2 list ITS right? It says "Bring your best 300 pt army".

Hopefully this includes 2 lists.

Edited by C-Dub

Yeah of course it is two lists. Bring it C-Dub. I think you will find there is a reason the Tohaa have held out against the CA aggression for so long. We have Viral....lots of Viral. 

We just filled a 6 more slots. Looks like the Tulsa meta is coming down for some more shenanigans. This is ramping up!

20 days left.

Are there any from Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Arkansas that want to join?

Quick update:

The brave warriors of Wichita Falls are coming! Only a few spots left. This is going to be great fun! 

Sorry guys, the trip isn't in the cards for me this year. Maybe next year.

Two new editions. Just a few spots left guys. The tourney is this coming Saturday and the tension is mounting! 

Looking forward to seeing new and old faces this Saturday. 

With a couple of late additions it looks like this is going to be a very good turn out. More then we expected. Thanks! 

See you all tomorrow.