Vyo

In the dystopian darkness of the cyber future, there is only advertising

39 posts in this topic

Cool idea! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Does not comply 100% with your general guidelines but I've been collecting images to use here

I even put edited some:

2da021e160d375450497230526df5ab4.jpg

14f6e8acfae6e913679d07084e8c7f53.jpg 88dd1a3d3f0e6115cbe7870acedd4d9d.jpg

9826daede37d16456f1565a9541a8d71.jpg

81e50162e2eef957b6a0f15a48177421.jpg

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of these pics. There are shown here as something I used for my own enjoyment and pulled from different online websites.

I have a whole set of pics made for a game called Ghosts of Hefei (which is a near-future gang warfare game), let's see if I can upload that damn file... Grrrr... it's 2.3MB, too big to upload directly (and it's a PDF so I can't really pack it down any further). 

Ah, here's a link, I hope it will work ( https://app.box.com/s/r87zsntja25ieraz7xeo ).  If not, PM me and I will kick you a legal copy.

7 hours ago, Willen said:

9826daede37d16456f1565a9541a8d71.jpg

Damn, now I kinda wanna do a Monocycle conversion for one of the Biker models roughly along those lines.... Don't feel 100% up to it though and also I don't play any faction that even has bikers (...yet...).

2 hours ago, Hexer said:

Damn, now I kinda wanna do a Monocycle conversion for one of the Biker models roughly along those lines.... Don't feel 100% up to it though and also I don't play any faction that even has bikers (...yet...).

Antenociti used to have monocycles for their now defunct mini game (the one they had before they became official partners), hopefully at some point they'll revive those, or maybe CB could uset the molds/sculpts, they had many great things (like their civilians pack, i have it pending to be painted, it's awesome).

Apart from this i remember a similar thread being made in the past, i will try to find it but can't do it until i get home tonight, if someone else remembers it please post a link if you can do it before i get to it, i bet it's archived by now.

The Monocycles were re-released as part of AW's Infinity scenery range: http://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/tucuxi-race-wheel.html

I think one old thread was by Tommygun, but his site no longer exists.

Try these:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?8qgb6i0nr8tqs#lcs8sa43z796ztq

Anything that Tommygun put up on Dropbox seems to still be around.

Any chance you could post anything that'll fit customeeple's street ad banners?

15 hours ago, smog said:

Any chance you could post anything that'll fit customeeple's street ad banners?

Posting the dimensions would help.

I am gonna have to steal some of these for my Aristriea! board. I made up a sheet of ads for that board a while ago using Antenocites Phoenix Industries logos. Not very professional looking but I was going for annoying popup/banner ads. Antenocites is not only an awesome company, they are awesome people and gave permission to share that around so here is the sheet. they are good stand alone 2x4 ads or on the side of walls and buildings. I printed them on sticker paper. The idea is annoying banner ads, which I imagine becoming more complex and annoying throughout history. Sources for art are google searches for Shiro pinups, except for ruby rod, who should be a raison d'etre to all things annoying. Since they are meant to be projected onto a surface or on a screen I also included a "missing slide" with sibilla. Finally, there is some hazard striping just because I hate wasting paper and these were a little short of a full sheet. Cheers 

advertisements%20for%20infinity_zpsomzeu

NASA has put out a series of planetary travel posters that are awesome in their own right and might make good starting points or inspiration for more Infinity-specific things. Even better, because NASA is a US Gov't agency there is no copyright on these, they're entirely Public Domain and you can do whatever you want with them!

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/visions-of-the-future/

those are a little too "retro futuristic" for Infinity imo

As we were mentioning on another thread this topic needs to be pinned, this is the kind of thing that gives flavor to any board